Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

Despite my team being muck due to auto drafting 4 fucking QBs and then injuries, I have the 5th highest PF in the league, unfortunately I also have the highest PA, which you can't really do anything about.

2-3 in luck games though, which isn't too bad.

Best - 158.2
Worst - 103.05 (I actually snuck a win with this! I think absolutely everyone had a low scoring week though)
Average - 135.69

Consistency  +/- 18.75

Highest PF of 1628.25, 4th highest PA of 1498.3

Number 1 baby! 9-3!

I've had no massive breakout weeks for anyone, but every single one of my team has been pretty consistent. My two worst and lowest defeats both happened on bye-weeks where I had at least 2 starters out.

Spare a thought for Doonhammer61: second highest PF of 1620.7, 3rd highest PA of 1516.6 and he handed me my heaviest defeat of the season 180.45-111.45 but... 4 of his losses were by 1, 2, 4 & 10 points. The result? He's only #9 at 5-7, and already eliminated from playoff contention. That's harsh.

Edited by Spain

11 hours ago, Spain said:

Spare a thought for Doonhammer61: second highest PF of 1620.7, 3rd highest PA of 1516.6 and he handed me my heaviest defeat of the season 180.45-111.45 but... 4 of his losses were by 1, 2, 4 & 10 points. The result? He's only #9 at 5-7, and already eliminated from playoff contention. That's harsh.

"Playoffs?! Don't talk about playoffs! Are you kidding me? Playoffs?! I'm just hoping we can win a game, another game!"

Been a tough season and lots of swearing on Tuesday mornings but I've enjoyed sparring with fellow P&B ers after a couple of years on nfl.com playing against mainly inactive players. Not that I did too well there either!!

Good Luck to those who make it to post season. Except maybe the guy who has plagued me since week 4 wanting to trade for Le'Veon Bell. You know who you are......8)

"Playoffs?! Don't talk about playoffs! Are you kidding me? Playoffs?! I'm just hoping we can win a game, another game!"
Been a tough season and lots of swearing on Tuesday mornings but I've enjoyed sparring with fellow P&B ers after a couple of years on nfl.com playing against mainly inactive players. Not that I did too well there either!!

Good Luck to those who make it to post season. Except maybe the guy who has plagued me since week 4 wanting to trade for Le'Veon Bell. You know who you are......8)

That would be me. Never did get that RB.

This week's game is pretty tight at the moment, need to win to make playoffs.

Have scored pretty well in this (3rd) and auction league (2nd) but can't get the wins. Going to miss out on playoffs in Auction league.

Think, provided Matt Forte gets < 38 or so tonight then I'm in, pretty much all the other div 2 games are settled which leaves the wild cards like

Alcantaras 7-6

Chronic Masterdeflaters 7-6

Ron Swanson's Bacon 7-6

Yobogoya Crampus Eight 7-6

RSB will take the division on HTH over CMD and in the 3 way HTH vs the other 2, I (YCE) am 2-0. If it's not HTH I also have the highest PF. Can't see on mobile who won the game between CMD and Alcantaras, but CMD has the highest PF.

Cue Matt Forte 200 yd, 3 touchdown epic tonight.

21 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Think, provided Matt Forte gets < 38 or so tonight then I'm in, pretty much all the other div 2 games are settled which leaves the wild cards like

Alcantaras 7-6

Chronic Masterdeflaters 7-6

Ron Swanson's Bacon 7-6

Yobogoya Crampus Eight 7-6

RSB will take the division on HTH over CMD and in the 3 way HTH vs the other 2, I (YCE) am 2-0. If it's not HTH I also have the highest PF. Can't see on mobile who won the game between CMD and Alcantaras, but CMD has the highest PF.

Cue Matt Forte 200 yd, 3 touchdown epic tonight.

Alcantaras won that one 87.15 - 87.00 :mellow:

Can't believe I'm highest scorer this week (at the moment) despite Brees only scoring 3.8. Seriously, WTF Brees?

As you said though, every game appears to be done despite there being players left to go. Certainly can't see Alcantaras with Marshall & Vinatieri turning over my 75 point advantage plus Gore.

Fair play to Rawling though, went on a 5 game win streak to go from 3-5 to 8-5 & the #3 spot. Criffel finally gets that narrow win he's deserved all season long though :lol:

2 hours ago, Spain said:

Alcantaras won that one 87.15 - 87.00 :mellow:

Can't believe I'm highest scorer this week (at the moment) despite Brees only scoring 3.8. Seriously, WTF Brees?

As you said though, every game appears to be done despite there being players left to go. Certainly can't see Alcantaras with Marshall & Vinatieri turning over my 75 point advantage plus Gore.

Fair play to Rawling though, went on a 5 game win streak to go from 3-5 to 8-5 & the #3 spot. Criffel finally gets that narrow win he's deserved all season long though :lol:

It was pretty grim at the start of the season. Although it looks like the #3 spot will give me the tougher playoff game.

All my fantasy teams have been incredibly streaky, but I've made the playoffs in two, with another almost guaranteed.

5 hours ago, Spain said:

:lol: Did the same in the Auction League. I got away with it mind...

Same- snuck out a low-scoring win and got the last playoff spot. Could have been a disaster after dropping Carr, Jennings and Pitta for Kaep, Hightower and V.Davis on Sunday morning!

Might be crazy but still considering Kaepernick over Carr this week after seeing the Jets last night, depending on the weather in SF.

9 hours ago, ChoppeReid said:

That looks like it might be me.

Hopefully DJ brings his A game.

I look forward to it, was weird not playing this week!

49 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Dak put up 5.5 and Eli 4.3 worse performances I've ever had QBs have I think

Thankfully I'm on a bye this week, but Brees of all people put up 3.8 last week then 2.75 this week. He better shape up again for the next two weeks.

With the 4th promotion place being decided by avg points, am I right in thinking the top 4 in Division 2 will now all be promoted, unless Alcantras finishes 4th, in which case it depends on who finishes 4th bottom?

Looks like there is also a scenario if he finishes 4th and Brightside is 4th bottom that he goes up by scoring a total of 1.05 points more during the season?!