Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

I'm back in.

CountyFan should be kicked out due to his inactivity last year. I definitely wouldn't have included him in the First Division list this year, if I was running it again this year.

Draft availability: ANY Sunday(I'm assuming this is everyone's best chance?) in August with a start time after 20:00 will be fine for me.

How are you running the draft order? Do the promoted teams get first pick?

I'm back in.

CountyFan should be kicked out due to his inactivity last year. I definitely wouldn't have included him in the First Division list this year, if I was running it again this year.

Draft availability: ANY Sunday(I'm assuming this is everyone's best chance?) in August with a start time after 20:00 will be fine for me.

How are you running the draft order? Do the promoted teams get first pick?

No worries I'll get you a PM and add you to the list next time I'm on the computer.

Nah I'm just gonna stick to a random order each year I think, I cant work out a fair way to do it with the promotion/relegation stuff. I'll play around with it again before we start but I'm skeptical.

R.e. County Fan - I'm not expecting him back after bailing out last year but at that time there was nothing in place to warn anyone about what would happen if they dropped out. I'll make it clear what will happen should that occur this year before we start up

That rescheduling of the draft just a temporary thing Stewbo?

Kind of, its a placeholder but it'll likely be correct unless theres a major conflict. Week 1 of preseason with a time limit as generous as that seems a decent jumping off point for a 15 round draft

Kind of, its a placeholder but it'll likely be correct unless theres a major conflict. Week 1 of preseason with a time limit as generous as that seems a decent jumping off point for a 15 round draft

Could we not make it AFTER preseason? A month before the season starts is a long time for injuries to happen in a standard re-draft league :(

I agree with GY diamond. The only reason it was done for the Dynasty league was because of the size of the thing. We should crack out 15 Rounds in about an hour.

Yeah I agree. For dynasty the email draft is great as you are stuck with the players you draft and therefore time to think is important. This is not the case with redraft.

Ok I'll change it to a live draft and i'll expect no complaints from anybody who can't make it and ends up with a guff team ;) Make sure you're happy with your pre draft rankings on the site

Ok I'll change it to a live draft and i'll expect no complaints from anybody who can't make it and ends up with a guff team ;) Make sure you're happy with your pre draft rankings on the site

Nightmare. i can do the week before or the week after but not the 24th.