Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

15 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Same

Click on your team name, then the top line that says setup, click basic and you can put your email address there. That seems to be the common factor of folks not getting email alerts

Thought there was a good chance my second round pick was going to be out for the season before I'd made my 4th round pick, which would have been something even by my standards.

I'm finding this site a bit of a nightmare to navigate, especially on mobile. I've added my e-mail address now, why isn't that in account settings? Mad.

Anyway, my next pick should be about a week on Tuesday at the current rate so I'll check back in then.

There's an MFL platinum app which is handy if your trying to use mobile to access.

Otherwise it's been painful, even trying to work out when my pick will roughly be, in order to adjust my draft list accordingly

There's a lot of pre-drafts and auto-drafts coming up here so hopefully we'll make the first turn again today. The latter half of the draft are mostly pretty active guys so I reckon the second turn will be on Sunday. The number of guys on auto-draft now should speed the thing up.

Edited by Spain

11 hours ago, Dee4Life1893 said:

Wow, I’ve been auto drafted Luck. I checked around 5pm and it got done around 11:30.

Don’t want him and given the amount of time given to everyone else throughout this mess of a draft I want it back.

I actually preselected him, Brees was my first choice :lol: