Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

Still annoyed I didn't bid enough for Freeman earlier in the season. I would have had 3 out of the 4 highest scoring non-QB players then: Freeman, Broncos & Julio Jones.

;)

Freemans been my best piece of business by a distance. Pleased with Dalton as well on the whole and still hoping that Bryant will come good for the run in.

Might go early for Rodgers or Brady next year.

I prefer streaming QBs if it's a small league. Every week (in a 12 team or less league) there's always 2 or 3 guys who put up QB1 numbers who can be banned off waivers.

I hate wasting a bench spot in the Premier on a QB I'm probably not gonna play, but need a startable guy (or in my case Bradford :lol:) in case my main QB goes down.

I prefer streaming QBs if it's a small league. Every week (in a 12 team or less league) there's always 2 or 3 guys who put up QB1 numbers who can be banned off waivers.

I hate wasting a bench spot in the Premier on a QB I'm probably not gonna play, but need a startable guy (or in my case Bradford :lol:) in case my main QB goes down.

I went early for Manning this year...

Seems an odd one to me, but then I don't care if you win. It's more important that I catch and beat RPR + 1 other.

Aye the more a thought about it before bed it was a bit bold, but when I woke up it was accepted.

Still though, live by the sword, die by the sword. Guaranteed to lose to Killie in playoffs right enough, should we both make it.

Edited by Jambo Stu

Fairly busy for waivers in 2B again. I've decided to gamble on the Texans D/ST this week. The Broncos had a nightmare last week with the pressure old man Manning brought on them, and if he's not fit it could happen again. Meanwhile, the Texans haven't conceded a TD in their last 10 quarters and have been one of the highest scorers their last 2 games. I'm going to trust in them to know Fitzpatrick well enough to neutralise the Jets O. A gamble, I know. But now that our D appears to have found form again, I'll bank on them picking up a few high scores for the rest of the year.

Also took a flutter on Amendola despite my WR depth and let Stefon Diggs go. I knew my opposition this week would try and pick him up as a replacement for Edelman. He doesn't have enough fit WR's at the moment.

Edit: Also, Lacy has been officially cut. Cheerio big guy.

Edited by Spain

Fairly busy for waivers in 2B again. I've decided to gamble on the Texans D/ST this week. The Broncos had a nightmare last week with the pressure old man Manning brought on them, and if he's not fit it could happen again. Meanwhile, the Texans haven't conceded a TD in their last 10 quarters and have been one of the highest scorers their last 2 games. I'm going to trust in them to know Fitzpatrick well enough to neutralise the Jets O. A gamble, I know. But now that our D appears to have found form again, I'll bank on them picking up a few high scores for the rest of the year.

Also took a flutter on Amendola despite my WR depth and let Stefon Diggs go. I knew my opposition this week would try and pick him up as a replacement for Edelman. He doesn't have enough fit WR's at the moment.

Edit: Also, Lacy has been officially cut. Cheerio big guy.

I bid on Amedola ( not nearly as much as you though) and tried to get big Ben again. Happy to get Romo though under the radar.

I just can't help but tweek my roster. 26 added/claimed so far and counting....

I bid on Amedola ( not nearly as much as you though) and tried to get big Ben again. Happy to get Romo though under the radar.

I just can't help but tweek my roster. 26 added/claimed so far and counting....

i got ben to fill in for eli, failing to realise they share the same bye week :lol: