Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

Could have been an auto draft team in there that didn't like his team.

It was exactly that. Simplistic/Hobblediner wasn't online.

Looking at the ADPs on fantasy Pros, Wilson is 32 overall and Cam is 82 overall.

Hyde is 39 overall and Johnson is 182.

Personally I think both Johnson and Newton are undervalued but I'm getting an upgrade at RB and a downgrade at QB.

Simplistic getting an upgrade at QB and some WR depth his autodraft didn't give him.

I genuinely think it's pretty fair.

Not that it affects yours truly (insert Greggy) but why is the bottom two leagues of 8 rather than one league of 16 and what is the set up for promotion and relegation from 2a and 2b?

I'd rather keep it pyramid structure and that was the easiest way to do it.

This was complicated to work out but here goes...

- this season we'll have top 2 from each set of playoffs in div 2 going up and the bottom 2 from div 1 going down, so that would make div 1 a 14 team league going forward

- bottom team in each division in div 2 (A East, A West, B East and B West) will 'go down', although they'll really just stay the same since there's a new one being added. So that will give us a 10 team div 2 going forward from next year (16-4 going up+2 coming down-4 going down).

- that leaves the creation of a div 3 from 2016 onward, so I'll be hoping to add another 4 slots (assuming the interest continues to grow at the same rate) and make that an 8 team league.

Hoping to make all leagues East vs West divisions too, possibly with the exception of the PL since 4x4 works out a bit nicer than 14 and 12 team leagues

Right so let me get this straight. The current set up is as follows...

Premier League - 16

Div 1 - 12

Div 2a - 8

Div 2b - 8

But after this season, through various promotions/relegations and additions, we hope to have...

Premier League - 16

Div 1 - 14

Div 2 - 10

Div 3 - 8

Am I right?

Just run a mock draft as well...jesus christ!! Never done an 8 team league before, the roster I ended up with, outrageous! Can't wait now.

Perhaps that's what has given me false hope! Forgot the first few mocks I did were in a 12 team league! Looking forward to it though.

Edited by Spain

FFS I thought my draft was tonight. Frank Gore three years in a row !!!

You seem unhappy about that...? I took Gore in the 2nd round of ours and was delighted with it :huh: guy could be in for a career year