Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

For some reason none of my promotion/relegation posts are showing up in a search so hopefully this one sticks:

Premier League

PNB North

GingerSaint

DensPark1

Paul Marnie

Jagfox ®

PNB East

Dee4Life

Young Andy

SuperCaley ®

Mo Wonderboy

PNB South

GY DIamond

Mr Brightside

PlacidCasual ®

SLJ

PNB West

Lambies Pigeon Feed ®

Stewbo

Kaos

Silvio

1st Division

PNB North

Invergowrie Arab

JStrummer

Stevie Les (P)

PNB East

Sloop John B (P)

Simplistic (P)

Spiggle

PNB South

Albert Legend

Reluctant Hero (P)

Scotty Tunbridge

PNB West

Super A ®

BishyTon

Big Mougie ®

2nd Division

PNB North

Fife Saint

Smurph (P)

Mr Bairn (P)

[Non-Forum] Pockets

PNB South

Bully Wee Villa

Andy_AUFC

Wellfan

[Non-Forum] Dan Effect

I'll post up the new thread and delete this one around draft time. It'll include updated divisions, promotion/relegation criteria for each league, and details about the league for any new players.

I have had people asking about joining in other threads, if we get an even number of interested parties I'm happy to expand the leagues. I'll need some help from you guys to see which division should be expanded to accumulate new folks if that's the case, the only thing I want to keep is the reverse pyramid structure (more teams in top league, least in bottom league) just to keep promotion/relegation easier to work with

Edited by Stewbo

For some reason none of my promotion/relegation posts are showing up in a search so hopefully this one sticks:

Premier League

PNB North

GingerSaint

DensPark1

Paul Marnie

Jagfox ®

PNB East

Dee4Life

Young Andy

SuperCaley ®

Mo Wonderboy

PNB South

GY DIamond

Mr Brightside

PlacidCasual ®

SLJ

PNB West

Lambies Pigeon Feed ®

Stewbo

Kaos

Silvio

1st Division

PNB North

Invergowrie Arab

JStrummer

Stevie Les (P)

PNB East

Sloop John B (P)

Simplistic (P)

Spiggle

PNB South

Albert Legend

Reluctant Hero (P)

Scotty Tunbridge

PNB West

Super A ®

BishyTon

Big Mougie ®

2nd Division

PNB North

Fife Saint

Smurph (P)

Mr Bairn (P)

[Non-Forum] Pockets

PNB South

Bully Wee Villa

Andy_AUFC

Wellfan

[Non-Forum] Dan Effect

I'll post up the new thread and delete this one around draft time. It'll include updated divisions, promotion/relegation criteria for each league, and details about the league for any new players.

I have had people asking about joining in other threads, if we get an even number of interested parties I'm happy to expand the leagues. I'll need some help from you guys to see which division should be expanded to accumulate new folks if that's the case, the only thing I want to keep is the reverse pyramid structure (more teams in top league, least in bottom league) just to keep promotion/relegation easier to work with

You shouldn't delete this thread IMO. It should be allowed to exist in the forum and only culled when Div has a drunken rage.

If nobody minds, can I request going into the P&B Prem East next season please. I have developed a bit of a rivalry with Dee4Life with being in the same division in the Dynasty and the first year I played any P&B fantasy. Also am good friend with Young Andy and would love to crush him!!

If nobody minds, can I request going into the P&B Prem East next season please. I have developed a bit of a rivalry with Dee4Life with being in the same division in the Dynasty and the first year I played any P&B fantasy. Also am good friend with Young Andy and would love to crush him!!

Already drafted up the new divisions I'm afraid. I'm not actually that fussed but if it turns out that one division is super competitive and the other isnt then it's going to look bad.

You'd be swapping with Simplistic so I'll leave it up to him to decide if he wants to swap places with you

Dream on my friend.