Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

I am proposing we draft:

Sunday September 6th at 8:00pm

This is the international break weekend so none of our teams are playing, and Scotland are Friday and Monday games, so no worries there either.

We could make it the Tuesday or Wednesday night if there are issues with the Sunday. 

If everyone can confirm they are happy with the Sunday night at 8, that would be appreciated. Cheers

2 minutes ago, steelmen said:

I would prefer the tues or wed as the 6th is the wife’s birthday but happy to go with the majority

Happy to do either of those if everyone else is.

if anyone CAN’T do Tue or Wed, then please comment. Thanks 

On 11/08/2020 at 15:43, Paul Marnie said:

BUMP

If anyone is wanting to play in this league this season, I'll leave sign ups open for another couple of weeks. Ideally we would draft in the first week of September with the season kicking off on September 10th.

If you're keen to play (Standard Snake Draft, 0.5 PPR) then just comment below. 

Cheers

Yes please.

FF league place open for anyone who wishes to join.  Done via NFL site.  All active users play.  Draft Friday 4 Sep, 9pm.  Details below.

Join Here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=6646524
League ID: 6646524
League Password: nfl123

FF league place open for anyone who wishes to join.  Done via NFL site.  All active users play.  Draft Friday 4 Sep, 9pm.  Details below.
Join Here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=6646524
League ID: 6646524
League Password: nfl123
Have joined. Better sort out my draft board now.

Dynasty League looks a bit complicated, but might give it a go next season.

On 23/08/2020 at 17:41, Paul Marnie said:

I am proposing we draft:

Sunday September 6th at 8:00pm

This is the international break weekend so none of our teams are playing, and Scotland are Friday and Monday games, so no worries there either.

We could make it the Tuesday or Wednesday night if there are issues with the Sunday. 

If everyone can confirm they are happy with the Sunday night at 8, that would be appreciated. Cheers

Is this happening tonight?