Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

25 minutes ago, gy diamond said:

I’ve tried making a pre draft list for it to work off a couple of times and it’s not saving it for some reason.

Was it the ‘My Draft List’ part you tried it in?

if you hit the predraft link next to your name on the draft board it should work :)

Was it the ‘My Draft List’ part you tried it in?
if you hit the predraft link next to your name on the draft board it should work [emoji4]

That’s what I’ve been doing it in. I’ll try give it another go.

46 minutes ago, gy diamond said:

That’s what I’ve been doing it in. I’ll try give it another go.

Yeah I think that My Draft List is for picks if you time out. Should be an option above that that says Make a Pick/Pre-Draft Pick :)

16 minutes ago, Stewbo said:

@Dee4Life1893 on the clock, just incase emails arent coming through (dont see a registered email on there)

Yeah I had to enter my email address and now I'm getting emails.

Interesting so far with RB heavy as expected. I like this format so far.

On 06/08/2018 at 17:03, Paul Marnie said:

Just so I understand the scoring; is it 2 PPR for TE and 1 PPR for everyone else?

On 06/08/2018 at 18:06, Stewbo said:

Correct

I'm looking at the scoring settings and seeing TE is set at 1 PPR?

8 hours ago, Dee4Life1893 said:

Really is an interesting format

Can I just check what we start? Is it 1qb then any 5rb/wr/te? With a max roster of 12?

1 of each, then 4 flex

6 hours ago, Big Mougie said:

I’ve been in the last few years have I missed the cut off! Think I got promoted last year mougies maulers??

You have missed the cut off, however I have a no-show team...if you can drop me an email before the original owner you can have that team. Currently has 1 pick made with a 2nd approaching

On 8/11/2018 at 23:13, Dee4Life1893 said:

This is brutally slow.

It's grim, over a week down and not even through the 4th round. 

182 hours the draft has been going so far and the slowest 4 players out of 38 have taken 63 of those to make picks. I know some end up being on the clock overnight but when you can pre select picks it's painfully slow. 

5 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

It's grim, over a week down and not even through the 4th round. 

182 hours the draft has been going so far and the slowest 4 players out of 38 have taken 63 of those to make picks. I know some end up being on the clock overnight but when you can pre select picks it's painfully slow. 

Yeah its pretty frustrating. I get that not everybody has time to check in when theyre on the clock, but like you say its not the end of the world to predraft a pick

Should be smooth when all the autodrafts kick in

I prefer a dedicated time and getting it done in a couple of hours but I get that won't suit all.

I don't like the pre-draft selection option, probably because I'm a neurotic fool but I also like to see what way the previous picks have gone.

1 hour ago, Fife Saint said:

I prefer a dedicated time and getting it done in a couple of hours but I get that won't suit all.

I don't like the pre-draft selection option, probably because I'm a neurotic fool but I also like to see what way the previous picks have gone.

Yeah itd have been nice to do a live draft but not a chance we could even get half of the folks online at the same time :lol:

might need to put folks on autodraft after 1 time out if it keeps up :/