Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

Back on the winning trail again as long as Enunwa doesn't score minus 12 or worse! Puts me 5-1 with every other match looking like going my way. Got to feel sorry for Steelmen, he would have been in with a shout of winning if Big Ben didn't go down.133 with a downed QB isn't half bad. There's only going to be one team on 4-2 by the look of it.

A narrow win for me over Criffel Nomads, thanks mainly to White, Beasley and Thomas smashing their projections to push me to 2-4.

Hopefully starting to turn it around in Divison 2, after being everyone's favourite team to score big against so far.

Just spotted that only the group winners go into the play-offs. Meaning Alcantaras - who's 4-2 & ranked #3 - wouldn't make the playoffs as it stands at the moment as I'm winning his group. Thankfully I've won both of my group head-to-heads which are even more critical than I realised.

Just for anyone who isn't currently involved in the dynasty league topic, I thought I'd leave an open invitation for anyone in here as well. I'm going to run some numbers tonight for a wee project I'd like to run next year.

The short version is a subscription dynasty league with an increasing prize pot every year.

I'd be limiting it to 10/12 players so I thought I'd try and guage interest early and see how many people were interested.

On a separate note, I've got a massive uphill battle in my matchup this week already. The Bears failing to turn up has hurt as Howard & Meredith scored a mere 5.3 between them. Brees, Murray, Gore, OBJ & co all needing to pick up the pieces for me this week.

2 hours ago, Stewbo said:

Just for anyone who isn't currently involved in the dynasty league topic, I thought I'd leave an open invitation for anyone in here as well. I'm going to run some numbers tonight for a wee project I'd like to run next year.

The short version is a subscription dynasty league with an increasing prize pot every year.

I'd be limiting it to 10/12 players so I thought I'd try and guage interest early and see how many people were interested.

I'd be interested.