Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

15 minutes ago, Bully Di Villa said:

I'm in, but I seem to be in two different leagues? (In addition to the auction league)

01bef41a3d2f913b6a4a5c36aca4eced.jpg

Thats fine I'll be deleting the Division 3 once everybody has transferred over

3 hours ago, Mo Wonderboy said:

This Sunday with the Scotland game on? Surely you won't get any kind of turn out, would it not be an idea to maybe try the Monday?

The majority of people said when I asked that any day suited them as long as it was after 7:30. I believe 4 people couldnt make sunday night, I pushed it later than normal to account for the scotland game (which I actually thought was a 7:30 kickoff). I'll probably make it 9:30 instead of 9 with that knowledge. Im sure most folks will have access to a phone or computer half an hour after its finished.

If not then set your autodraft queue in advance, and instruct it to follow your list blindly so you dont end up with DSTs and Ks super early

16 hours ago, Stewbo said:

Moving up by default we have the following (theres a method to the decision that I'll explain once everythings done if need be);

from D1 to PL

AlbertLegend, Dee4Life

from D2 to D1

Fife Saint, AUFC Andy, Dan Effect, TommieR, Spiggle

In addition everyone will be added to D2 from D3 to make up for lost numbers.

Invites being sent out now

Also SLJ has suddenly reemerged (thanks for letting me know...), so the list above is the correct one. BishyTon and wellfan will be reinvited to their original leagues

1 hour ago, Silvio said:

Is that the draft order set then?

I'll randomise them just now and that'll be the set order. Everyone can break out their big boards

ETA: Division 2 is set. Still waiting on BishyTon, Wellfan (that one is my fault), AUFC_Andy and Spiggle before i can do the other 2 -_-

Edited by Stewbo

2nd in the draft again and in the same division as cal234ey again. With the bigger league this year, being early in the draft leaves you with a LONG wait in the snake! I've just done a mock-draft and ended up with 4 players I had last year...

20 minutes ago, Spain said:

2nd in the draft again and in the same division as cal234ey again. With the bigger league this year, being early in the draft leaves you with a LONG wait in the snake! I've just done a mock-draft and ended up with 4 players I had last year...

:lol: its not 'that' bad, I suspect the draft will only take around half an hour - 45 minutes total, maybe an hour for the bigger leagues. And having a turn pick this year is deifintely beneficial, all of my best teams have come when picking first three or last two in the round