Gay Cakes - Should They Be Allowed?

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, parsforlife said:

The vast majority that don't want gay marriage argued against civil partnerships as well, with the exact same reasons.

16 minutes ago, throbber said:

Do you have anything to back this claim up?

10 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

No just let him believe everyone who is different to him is an evil bigot and he is a virtuous hero.

He's probably spoken to the majority of them all, to be fair, after all, he wouldn't post unsubstantiated shite, unlike the rest of us.

(Might help if I could spell big words...)

No just let him believe everyone who is different to him is an evil bigot and he is a virtuous hero.

There are many many different kinds of people who think differently to me, I don't just call many bigots, but the homophobes certainly deserve to be called such.

There are plenty of things I'll listen to folks' views on, even if I disagree with them.

Religion is not one of those things. It can bolt because it's a laughable load of old shite

There are many many different kinds of people who think differently to me, I don't just call many bigots, but the homophobes certainly deserve to be called such.

You are spouting a load of pish.

12 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

There are plenty of things I'll listen to folks' views on, even if I disagree with them.

Religion is not one of those things. It can bolt because it's a laughable load of old shite

I’m not sure what the current educational thinking is, but back when I was at school I remember being told we should respect people’s religion/faith.

I never remember being told why we should do so.  Sadly I was to young and naive to ask.

Archived