Sign in to follow this  
Audaces Fortuna Juvat

Gay Cakes - Should They Be Allowed?

Not in Meeeeeeeeeeehhhhh...camunitayyyyyyyyyyy

:) Been dying for the chance to do that.

Also, this bakery should be closed. Just another example of religious fuckwits trying to get everyone to live by their imaginary stories and tales.

cvnts

This stuff has got out of hand. No way a baker should be forced to gently mould and decorate a gay cake.

How do you know if a cake is gay???????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I HAVE MADE A LEGITIMATE AND PEACEFUL REQUEST FOR A SESAME STREET CAKE.

This stuff has got out of hand. No way a baker should be forced to gently mould and decorate a gay cake.

The things is, the cake is not gay, so it's not really a "gay" cake, although I respect the cakes right to be gay if it wants.

The things is, the cake is not gay, so it's not really a "gay" cake, although I respect the cakes right to be gay if it wants.

Why have you assumed the cake is straight by default and must choose to be gay, presumably as some kind of lifestyle choice?

Moving on from your prejudice, surprised stuff like this doesn't happen more often in Norn Ireland / Ireland given how socially conservative they are.

Why have you assumed the cake is straight by default and must choose to be gay, presumably as some kind of lifestyle choice?

What if it is a lifesyle choice, you saying cakes can't choose to be gay if they want?

What we need is a food shop especially for gays. Selling such items as a bacon batty

What if it is a lifesyle choice, you saying cakes can't choose to be gay if they want?

I was so busy trying to point out your cake bigotry that I've become a bigot myself.

I am sorry to you and the cake community.

Take note people of NI.