Beram Kayal on the brink of loan deal at St Mirren

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been made aware of developments regarding a season long loan deal for Beram Kayal from Celtic to St Mirren. Tommy Craig has apparently used his long term friendship with John Collins to secure the deal

Cool story.

I have heard from a reliable source that St Mirren have asked Dumbarton chairman, Alan Jardine, for permission to speak to Ian Murray.

Apparently this would pave the way for a dream return to the Buddies for fans' favourite Jack Ross. Jim Gallacher would also make the short journey across the Erskine Bridge.

More to follow as I receive updates.

I have heard from a very reliable source in the Patter Bar that James McFadden was spotted in the food court of the Paisley Centre sharing a pot of tea with Tommy Craig yesterday. It is reported that Craig will offer McFadden a 1 year deal

I have been made aware of developments regarding a season long loan deal for Beram Kayal from Celtic to St Mirren. Tommy Craig has apparently used his long term friendship with John Collins to secure the deal

I think Tommy is going senile.

tommy is friends with willy wonka to,whens he getting pulled from the choc factory to play up front

Archived