It's Scoundrel Time. (live coverage)

White Star

Seems like a bit of attention seeking to me.

Thank you for pandering to my weak, emotional needs, by replying to my open-ended cryptic posts mate. Lack of attention to my behaviour would have been terribly upsetting.

Thank you for pandering to my weak, emotional needs, by replying to my open-ended cryptic posts mate. Lack of attention to my behaviour would have been terribly upsetting.

And it continues...

This is the second thread he's started like this. The first, "neebur gate" promised to deliver shocking revelations about an unnamed club but instead just ended up with him posting a load of these pictures. Apparently it's got something to do with a petty argument he's having with some club, which has also spilled onto other forums and social media

There is not one single picture in that thread mate and this one has nothing to do with petty arguments. Just a bit of friendly banter. Apologies that it makes no sense to you but that's what happens on an open forum of this magnitude. I find it easier to just ignore threads that are of no interest to me. Give it a try and i'm sure it will help with your hallucinations.

Stop being a twat.

You got hunted, get over it instead of coming across like a sad bitter loser.

Don't normally do requests mate but after seven days away in a hot country and a long flight home I spent Saturday afternoon at a christening. After one too many Jack Daniels I received a phone call from a friend who is a regular visitor on here and we agreed to share a joke. However instead of replying in the thread he kept sending me a text. Can see now how stupid he has made me look though.

Archived