It's Scoundrel Time. (live coverage)

White Star

Seek help, please before you do something stupid.

You clearly need professional help - I can pass on some numbers to help you through this difficult time. Mental illness no longer has such a stigma attached to it.

Seek help, please before you do something stupid.

You clearly need professional help - I can pass on some numbers to help you through this difficult time. Mental illness no longer has such a stigma attached to it.

Thanks for the advice mate but i've already tried that and just got a recorded message.

"Hello, Welcome to the Psychiatric Hotline."

If you are obsessive-compulsive, please press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2.

If you have multiple personalities, please press 3, 4, 5 and 6.

If you are paranoid-delusional, we know who you are and what you want. Just stay on the line until we can trace the call.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer.

This is one of those threads where absolutely everybody is being 'whooshed', especially the OP!

In-jokes don't work when you're the only person in on the joke.

This might be some really funny stuff if we were given some kind of context, but right now it's the equivalent of watching a drunk shouting at passing buses.

Post #11 seems to suggest that he thinks the Glens (fife glens) are getting rid of their manager.

Grants username on here is Austin Powers, so that's what I think he's saying unless I'm putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5.

I would be astonished if that were true. Missing out on a play off spot in the last game was surely far higher a finish than they could have expected.

This is the second thread he's started like this. The first, "neebur gate" promised to deliver shocking revelations about an unnamed club but instead just ended up with him posting a load of these pictures. Apparently it's got something to do with a petty argument he's having with some club, which has also spilled onto other forums and social media

Archived