Let's all go for it.

I live in Leith and go to see Hibs occasionally. Saw them against Malmo and Hamilton last season. The standard in the Championship is poor, but that lot will have to improve drastically just to get into the playoff positions.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone old enough on here to remember when Hibs were good?

There was that time when they got dumped out the UEFA Cup by AEK Athens and brought out a video to celebrate. Presumably they were brilliant back then.

Beating a championship team of kids with the only quality player you had playing a blinder isn't great mate.

Unless that's now your level?

I laugh at how fans of smaller clubs slag off the bigger teams, and then when they get reminded that we're still always better than their own team it's the "but we're just a diddy team anyways" patter.

You have to make your mind up if we're a diddy mob first before tucking in to us. To answer your question, the last time we were good was shockingly 7 years ago. The last time we were better than the level we're currently at (and no offence, but therefore better than Falkirk) was always.

Also, not that it's too important, but for someone who scored two goals including a screamer, Griffiths spent most of that game having an utter stinker.

I laugh at how fans of smaller clubs slag off the bigger teams, and then when they get reminded that we're still always better than their own team it's the "but we're just a diddy team anyways" patter.

You have to make your mind up if we're a diddy mob first before tucking in to us. To answer your question, the last time we were good was shockingly 7 years ago. The last time we were better than the level we're currently at (and no offence, but therefore better than Falkirk) was always.

Also, not that it's too important, but for someone who scored two goals including a screamer, Griffiths spent most of that game having an utter stinker.

Firstly if it wasn't for Leigh we would've been in that final.

Also what we are has nothing to do with Hibs being rotten or good.

Hibs fans thinking they are some huge deal nowadays is a joke.

You've been a joke now for a while and will continue to be a joke until Petrie is gone and you stop sacking managers weekly.

Being a bigger club than Falkirk doesn't stop the fact that you are a joke.

Look at sevco

Firstly if it wasn't for Leigh we would've been in that final.

Also what we are has nothing to do with Hibs being rotten or good.

Hibs fans thinking they are some huge deal nowadays is a joke.

You've been a joke now for a while and will continue to be a joke until Petrie is gone and you stop sacking managers weekly.

Being a bigger club than Falkirk doesn't stop the fact that you are a joke.

Look at sevco

You aren't sensing the irony in any way with our recent gloating? Oh dear. You carry on though.

"LOLOL, Hibs are a joke".

"Erm, so are Falkirk".

"Naw naw, we're just Falkirk ye cannae say that".

The impenetrable argument.

You aren't sensing the irony in any way with our recent gloating? Oh dear. You carry on though.

"LOLOL, Hibs are a joke".

"Erm, so are Falkirk".

"Naw naw, we're just Falkirk ye cannae say that".

The impenetrable argument.

Deary me.

I give up.

Yes yes Hibs are great, they beat Falkirk last April in a semi final.

Silly me

Rory's patter is absolutely chronic.

And who would you be, that you're on first name terms with everyone after half a day on the board?

Deary me.

I give up.

Yes yes Hibs are great, they beat Falkirk last April in a semi final.

Silly me

I didn't even say Hibs were great. The 4-3 comment was a wee comeback because you were going round slagging off Hibs, so I gave a wee comment in reference to the game which you and most of the other Falkirk fans still seem to be hurting about. I think you understand the point I was making. Falkirk fans here are like whichever one of the revolving door of resident VL's "Danny Ocean" is. Always getting stuck in whilst hiding behind the veil of veil of anonymity.

Now that we've established that none of us actually think Hibs are good, let me ask, does anyone remember the last time Falkirk were actually good?

And who would you be, that you're on first name terms with everyone after half a day on the board?

I didn't even say Hibs were great. The 4-3 comment was a wee comeback because you were going round slagging off Hibs, so I gave a wee comment in reference to the game which you and most of the other Falkirk fans still seem to be hurting about. I think you understand the point I was making. Falkirk fans here are like whichever one of the revolving door of resident VL's "Danny Ocean" is. Always getting stuck in whilst hiding behind the veil of veil of anonymity.

Now that we've established that none of us actually think Hibs are good, let me ask, does anyone remember the last time Falkirk were actually good?

I'm old enough to remember 1994/95 newly promoted Falkirk were a surprise package under Jim Jefferies which earned him his dream move to Hearts replacing Tommy McLean

The early and mid 90s.

We have had the odd cracking since though.

Archived