Let's all go for it.

Right, all the news seems to be about Sevco, Hearts and Hibs. The rest of us only get a mere mention, let's for once get tore into these supposed giants of the game. I for one will not accept it if Raith ever lay down to Rangers Hibs and Hearts so it gives them an easy passage back to the premiership. Let them all remember that we aren't pushovers, and they will have a tough time. Let's all of us the 7 that's left to fight it out give them hell.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, all the news seems to be about Sevco, Hearts and Hibs. The rest of us only get a mere mention, let's for once get tore into these supposed giants of the game. I for one will not accept it if Raith ever lay down to Rangers Hibs and Hearts so it gives them an easy passage back to the premiership. Let them all remember that we aren't pushovers, and they will have a tough time. Let's all of us the 7 that's left to fight it out give them hell.

Good post. Believe in the diddies!!!

deal-with-it.gif

:lol:

Fucking hell, that's about the most cringeworthy thing I've ever read on here.

Have you thought about a career as a motivational speaker. I reckon you're a natural.

Anyone thinking that the Championship will be a skoosh next season needs their head looked, it's going to be a lot tougher for the three supposed "bigger" sides than a lot of people think, I guarantee Falkirk will have something to say about it too.

Archived