Largs Thistle 14/15

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly thought that although not being brilliant in the first half, that Largs would come out in the second and win by a couple of goals. I did not see the 5-0 coming. Although at 5-0 I could see more (for Maybole) especially as there was so long left. I'd left the phone at home so wasn't aware how long had been played and was surprised to be told there was still another ¼ hour to go.

Not surprised to hear that Maybole won they are a decent outfit and with Andy Stevenson back playing for them they always carry a goal threat

is that the same Andy Stevenson that played wae Ladeside,from Kilwinning£

• 2 weeks later...

I see the authurlie jobs up for grabs with a wee bit of luck our manager will apply AGAIN for it./quote]

Each year there is one poster that comes on and then they never seem to appear again. Ken 67, and I cannot remember the other one! All teams go through bad patches and that is when everyone needs to pull together. So why not get behind the manager and the team instead of the sarca comments!

2 points from 12 is not good enough, too much emphasis on manager in football in general in my opinion. Players are good enough, players playing reasonably well enough just not all clicking into place just yet. Most teams have scored with every opportunity against Largs.

2 points from 12 is not good enough, too much emphasis on manager in football in general in my opinion. Players are good enough, players playing reasonably well enough just not all clicking into place just yet. Most teams have scored with every opportunity against Largs.

Well it would want to hurry and click into place before the season is effectively over before Halloween. It's not exactly early days anymore, so if we keep making the same mistakes you've got to think more along the lines of disaster than just a poor run of form

Archived