Largs Thistle 14/15

very reminissent of last season were are the YOUNG boys from last season ? we are going nowhere fast under this guy and the sooner the committee realise this the better it will be for OUR club and please don't give us this season we are young we are building a club

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did Pierce look?

Came to us with a big reputation from Cumnock but didn't impress at all

Thought that he looked ok, IMO he will be a good addition to the team given a bit of game time. He had some injuries before if he is over them I look forward to seeing him.

Aha ive heard it all now in the largs n millport people blaming former players and management for our poor season , talk about trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes,how stupied do these people think we are,and as for teams paying more then us that's always been the case so come on guys grow a set and hold your hands up.

Aha ive heard it all now in the largs n millport people blaming former players and management for our poor season , talk about trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes,how stupied do these people think we are,and as for teams paying more then us that's always been the case so come on guys grow a set and hold your hands up.

Scotchmac1 posting something negative about Sandy Maclean? Well I never

Scotchmac1 posting something negative about Sandy Maclean? Well I never

Look if you think sandy is doing a good job then that's your opinion ive not got a problem with that.I think you know my thoughts on sandy but I think most of my points are quite accurate, don't try and tell me you agree with what was said in the largs n millport.

Look if you think sandy is doing a good job then that's your opinion ive not got a problem with that.I think you know my thoughts on sandy but I think most of my points are quite accurate, don't try and tell me you agree with what was said in the largs n millport.

It's probably more accurate than you think. When the two players causing the "dressing room turmoil" fucked off, our results improved, no? If it hadn't been for our disastrous start we would've survived, so I'm at least going to half accept it as an excuse.

The fact you've came on to slate our manager before the season has even started (and after a 5-1 win) absolutely reeks of bitterness and desperation

What I will say though is that he's set the bar relatively low for this season. He's basically already counted us out the title race just because Pollok offered someone £170 a week, before a ball has even been kicked

It's probably more accurate than you think. When the two players causing the "dressing room turmoil" fucked off, our results improved, no? If it hadn't been for our disastrous start we would've survived, so I'm at least going to half accept it as an excuse.Look sandy signed all these players it was his team,the players that left for one reason or another were not replaced if they were and a left back brought in then we might still be in the premier league ? as for saying that we will not be challenging for promotion I must have missed that I find it hard to believe he said that.Ps watch your language

The fact you've came on to slate our manager before the season has even started (and after a 5-1 win) absolutely reeks of bitterness and desperation

What I will say though is that he's set the bar relatively low for this season. He's basically already counted us out the title race just because Pollok offered someone £170 a week, before a ball has even been kicked

It's probably more accurate than you think. When the two players causing the "dressing room turmoil" fucked off, our results improved, no? If it hadn't been for our disastrous start we would've survived, so I'm at least going to half accept it as an excuse.Look sandy signed all these players it was his team,the players that left for one reason or another were not replaced if they were and a left back brought in then we might still be in the premier league ? as for saying that we will not be challenging for promotion I must have missed that I find it hard to believe he said that.Ps watch your language

I think our posts have been mixed up .

No mention of the 'chronic injury list' which was relevant. And players returning almost a third of the way into the fixtures didnt have a pre season which did no favours

No mention of the 'chronic injury list' which was relevant. And players returning almost a third of the way into the fixtures didnt have a pre season which did no favours

Listen the start of the season always throws up injuries holidays work etc all teams have that to contend with al im saying is it time to stop blaming everything and everybody else, and now the committee are jumping on that band wagon,move on and concentrate on the season ahead.

Listen the start of the season always throws up injuries holidays work etc all teams have that to contend with al im saying is it time to stop blaming everything and everybody else, and now the committee are jumping on that band wagon,move on and concentrate on the season ahead.

You're the one who brought it up though

Didn't yous play a cup section game with a squad made completely full of trialists?

[/quote You seam to no quite a lot about our team considering you only went to one game ? what team do you watch on a Saturdays maybe largs

A decent draw away at Premier League opposition to start our pre-season diddy cup campaign. Certainly shown over the last few weeks that well probably have no problem scoring goals this season, although our defence still needs a bit of work. Hopefully another positive result against Ladeside on Wednesday and we can start getting excited about the season ahead.

Archived