Largs Thistle 14/15

You asked a question. I replied. I think that's how it's supposed to work. You didn't actually direct it to anyone in particular. So, I answered your question would you care to answer mine. Then I will comment on your answer. All very confusing but I'm sure you will work it out. PS betting's a mugs game.

Speedy reply because you didn't have anyone to ask eh or a quick phone call was it? . Yeah what i have saw of this guy, heard from others and read he wasn't a good player at all. Don't take umbrage to that just my thoughts. Never know he may make a decent manager. Maybe Largs is tempting , time will tell.

I don't usually bet to much but you replying first was a gimmie, easy money.

On Largs, I take it they won't have a new manager in place for our game against them on Saturday?

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speedy reply because you didn't have anyone to ask eh or a quick phone call was it? . Yeah what i have saw of this guy, heard from others and read he wasn't a good player at all. Don't take umbrage to that just my thoughts. Never know he may make a decent manager. Maybe Largs is tempting , time will tell.

And were all entitled to our opinion. Ours differ. You don't rate him as a player I do. Fair enough. So why then would you put forward a guys name for a managers job you think was shite as a player and done nothing in management so far? How long has he been at Aurtherlie? Couple months? As the previous poster said your just shit stirring.

I was talking to a couple of guys tonight about shite players in the juniors. His name came up and one said with a straight face he may be interested in the Largs job.

I posted it on here to put it out there to see if anyone else had heard the same. Certainly wasn't my suggestion.

If i wanted to 'stir things up ' ahead of arthurlie game i would be commenting on the manager not someone else. I have no reason to do any stirring ahead of arthurlie game, anyway ffs nothing i say is going to influence that game.

Anyway thanks for your feedback, will look out with interest as to who Largs appoint.

In that respect they might be interested in giving it to a complete shite poster on here. Congratulations, when do you start?

Are you like this with every player ' you like ' hmmmm :rolleyes: . Anyway let' see what happens. I have made my point won a few quid , all good . :thumsup2

Who told u that pish a drove past the other night and at least 14

Been going on for a while not just the other night.

Don't believe me read Sandys statement in the Sun which I picked up today as Scott Campbell's tweet led me to it

Also been told this before from my source who it seems has been right more times than not

LADESIDE

5 & 6 folk attending training am hearing ?

No wonder Sandy was pissed off

Never rated him as a manager & av never hid the fact

But if your players ain't committed what chance do you have ?

LADESIDE

Never understood how you never rated him as manager mate.

OK his teams have in the past maybe not played in a may that you like but that doesn't make him a bad manager.

His record is decent, wouldn't say he has been a brilliant manager over the years but certainly not poor.

Who told u that pish a drove past the other night and at least 14

Maybe you had one to many and had double vision. Drink driving is bad, very bad!

Never understood how you never rated him as manager mate.

OK his teams have in the past maybe not played in a may that you like but that doesn't make him a bad manager.

Just his style of fitba bud. In Yer face hoofball

Not saying we play the beautiful game by any means but at least we try

Barrfields new surface is heaven sent for fast flowing passing football but unfortunately under Sandy it never seen it

His record is decent, wouldn't say he has been a brilliant manager over the years but certainly not poor.

Fair enough but sometimes it's the sign of a good manager to identify his squads strengths and play to them. No point try to outpass certain teams when you maybe don't have the ability to do so.

Just think your being a bit harsh on the guy, he did well up against bigger more established clubs with more money.

Fair enough but sometimes it's the sign of a good manager to identify his squads strengths and play to them. No point try to outpass certain teams when you maybe don't have the ability to do so.

Just think your being a bit harsh on the guy, he did well up against bigger more established clubs with more money.

Just my opinion bud

Folk will disagree with it & are entitled to

Be a boring world if we all thought the same

LADESIDE

Archived