Largs Thistle 14/15

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great result today for Greenock against a very poor Largs side, even without the two Barry's and down to our usual 10 men. Lot of work required at Largs to stop the rot probably the worst Largs side I have seen in the last 10 years.

How the tide has turned selling your better players to us.

Good luck to Largs for the remainder of the season.

If that is true then thank god anyone else would have left or been sacked a long time ago.

We get it !! you don't like him 1 he has pissed you off in some way ! time to leave it and move on !

McLean comments on twitter were very gracious and complimentary towards to junior game. He as he said should be proud of his managerial record in the juniors. Just didn't work this time around at largs it happens in football.

We get it !! you don't like him 1 he has pissed you off in some way ! time to leave it and move on !

McLean comments on twitter were very gracious and complimentary towards to junior game. He as he said should be proud of his managerial record in the juniors. Just didn't work this time around at largs it happens in football.

We were just talking about this in the pub. I've never liked a manager as much in my life. He's given so much to the club and done remarkable things, so I wish him nothing but the best. However, we've just not been good recently, and football is what it is. Thems the breaks.

I CANT BELIEVE BARRFIELDS AND RRG IF YOU READ HIS TWITTER ITS USUAL ALL ABOUT HIM ,HAD A GOOD LAUGH AT YOUS TWO GET A ROOM.

FFS you idiot . a personal twitter account is for just that ! it's supposed to be in the main about you , your views , and the things you like ! Honest to god.

The committee should go for Kieran McGuinness, he's an outstanding young manager who did a great job at Thorniewood with no available funds, he has a good knowledge of the junior scene and he could just be the guy to keep Largs in the division

"My Team: Rangers"

Disappear from our thread please

Archived