Largs Thistle 14/15

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed, everyone around the club knows points need to start accumulating! If a new manager was to come in it could revert to typical horrible junior kick and rush football. Which I for one would hate.

To all: theoretically, what would u do/change if manager?

Oh the irony

#COTB

I've been told several times about the size of the Largs support, but I've never seen it in my three visits to Barrfields. A committee member once told me the average attendance at Barrfields is "about 1000". I kept a straight face.

I've been told several times about the size of the Largs support, but I've never seen it in my three visits to Barrfields. A committee member once told me the average attendance at Barrfields is "about 1000". I kept a straight face.

Lucky if there was 100 there on Saturday.

You've already told that story in this thread, and it was just as boring the first time. Jog on back to the 1st division thread to tell us how every team "should be hard to beat" for the 1,000th week in a row.

You've already told that story in this thread, and it was just as boring the first time. Jog on back to the 1st division thread to tell us how every team "should be hard to beat" for the 1,000th week in a row.

It was interesting enough for you to take the bait again. ;-)

I said it before this guy shouldn't be at our club the committee for some reason wanted this guy back after walking out on us ? when he came back he said he was building a club ? there was nothing wrong with our club, but now there is he is building a club for the Ayrshire league because that's where were heading.

Ha ha not at all

Just laughin like f**k every week as ur we will have the league won by xmas prediction becomes even more hilarious. Stick to politics ma man. Oh that's right Yer shite at that too lol

#COTB

Had a big dinner, not sure I could manage a word salad. Will read later

Archived