Physio Wanted

bigzan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great point well made so do i, but they will have to go some to have a better qualified physio than the Pace have and have had for a good number of years now

Sponge man what's a sponge man' sponge man sounds a it of a shambles to me

Not be long till the season starts so what ever team you support enjoy

My apologies prez,I didn't realise you were a qualified physiotherapist,I know a couple of Pace players and the way they spoke Dunipace didn't have a proper physio.

Again my apologies for any offence.

Surely though should be able to put Camelon onto one of your colleagues?.

My apologies prez,I didn't realise you were a qualified physiotherapist,I know a couple of Pace players and the way they spoke Dunipace didn't have a proper physio.

Again my apologies for any offence.

Surely though should be able to put Camelon onto one of your colleagues?.

Yes i could if the price was right

Yes i could if the price was right

I've had a couple texts tonight asking if I was Gilbert,and by the looks of that post Tam you seem too think so too.Can I make this clear,while I admit to previously being one the biggest wind up merchants on this forum,I have not or will not post or be involved in any slagging matches relating to Dunipace Juniors.The stuff that went on sixteen months ago still hurts very deeply,so I personally have no desire to start getting involved with crap like the posts above,I have too much respect for everybody at Camelon.While no longer involved in the club,I look forward to supporting Sluddy and the boys next season.SO PLEASE KEEP MY NAME OUT OF THIS

Zander I apologise for hijacking the thread,wee Claire will be a hard act to follow,and while a huge task waits ahead,Im sure John and Martin will get it right.

John P.Price

Best of luck with this, you should contact careersinfootball.com Twitter - @football_career they advertise all football posts nationwide for free, students and trainees are always on the lookout.

Re the 'sponge man' at Dunipace, I see first hand players travelling 25 miles midweek for treatment from Big Smooth Hawns, best in the game

Great point well made so do i, but they will have to go some to have a better qualified physio than the Pace have and have had for a good number of years now

Sponge man what's a sponge man' sponge man sounds a it of a shambles to me

Not be long till the season starts so what ever team you support enjoy

You're welcome,Mr P. 8)

SpongeBob-SquarePants-Episode-4--Bubbles

Archived