Fauldhouse United - Premier Passion

Kinky Afro

Our no.4 was one of our u21 team who was filling in as we have four central defenders injured at the moment.

Our goalkeeper is the same as we had at the end of last season, JC Hutchison, and his kicking is normally fine. He is an excellent goalkeeper.

Wasnt a bad game yesterday and overall the best team on the day won but i didnt think you were that bad if you had 9 players missing . Great how games are viewed as i thought your goalies distribution was good as was his overall play. All the best in the coming season.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasnt a bad game yesterday and overall the best team on the day won but i didnt think you were that bad if you had 9 players missing . Great how games are viewed as i thought your goalies distribution was good as was his overall play. All the best in the coming season.

Cheers mate. I like the ground at Fauldhouse, a pleasant setting, but unfortunately I couldn't make it yesterday.

Was down at Broxburn tonight and thought they were lucky to get the draw. Good performance from the hoose and we would have been unfortunate to come away with nothing but as it is a good start to the superleague. Some good performances notably from Mark and Jason and Jamie looked sharp when he came on.Think the subs made a big difference towards the end.Well done to all the lads as overall a good team performance and onwards against Camelon on Saturday.

After a choc a bloc frustrating meander along the M8 straight from work, I heard the first whistle of our Superleague adventure from the bladder relieving sanctuary of the "as far away as they could be" gents at Broxburn Atletic. Was this pish to by symbolic of what lay ahead....?

Glad to report that the Hoose played well at times and overall I thought were unlucky to drop 2 points. The big home team goalie saved them with 4 great saves and the usual 2 or 3 Hoose sitters meant we had to rely of a super subbing chilli scuffed finish in the 89th minute to claim a well deserved point.

I thought we gave them a little too much respect at times and looked nervous and a little naive however I suspected this might be the case. We grew into it and lost an against the run of play opener. It looked like "one of those games" but finally we got the deserved point winner. New faces tried hard with Shug and Jamie making a difference when they came on. The young whippet especially looked lively and we look a different team when we have a ball player in centre midfield with Clark.

No bad performances and good effort. A solid performance and a happy Afro made the drive back along the m8, bladder empty but full of hope for the Hoose.

Looking forward to our first game at home against Camelon who I suspect will be significantly better than an average Broxburn who I doubt will finish above us.

Mon the Hoose!

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

After a choc a bloc frustrating meander along the M8 straight from work, I heard the first whistle of our Superleague adventure from the bladder relieving sanctuary of the "as far away as they could be" gents at Broxburn Atletic. Was this pish to by symbolic of what lay ahead....?

Glad to report that the Hoose played well at times and overall I thought were unlucky to drop 2 points. The big home team goalie saved them with 4 great saves and the usual 2 or 3 Hoose sitters meant we had to rely of a super subbing chilli scuffed finish in the 89th minute to claim a well deserved point.

I thought we gave them a little too much respect at times and looked nervous and a little naive however I suspected this might be the case. We grew into it and lost an against the run of play opener. It looked like "one of those games" but finally we got the deserved point winner. New faces tried hard with Shug and Jamie making a difference when they came on. The young whippet especially looked lively and we look a different team when we have a ball player in centre midfield with Clark.

No bad performances and good effort. A solid performance and a happy Afro made the drive back along the m8, bladder empty but full of hope for the Hoose.

Looking forward to our first game at home against Camelon who I suspect will be significantly better than an average Broxburn who I doubt will finish above us.

Mon the Hoose!

Rely on a scuff from super sub chilly? You either need to stop smoking grass or stand further away from the grass smoking, Was a superb near post finish from Jordan Love. I sometimes wonder what game you watch. Although Chilly did play a fantastic ball into the path of the winger to cut it back.

an average Broxburn who I doubt will finish above us.

Very bold statement Kinks. There a well established SL team. Usually comfy mid table

Yip....there will be a few bold statements from him during the season......

an average Broxburn who I doubt will finish above us.

Very bold statement Kinks. There a well established SL team. Usually comfy mid table

From what I saw they were not as good as the SL standard I was expecting from a "well established" team and have no doubt we could turn them over at our place. That being the case I doubt they will do any better than us.

I am not expecting miracles and dare say we might get a few lessons in this league this season..... All we ask for is 100% effort and he lads gave that the other night. If they do that all season, no matter what the scores are, they will enjoy the full backing of me and everyone else in the Coo Shed.

Proud of our wee village team and looking forward to the first ever home Superleague game tomorrow against Camelon. As the banner says "Welcome to the Coo Shed. Enjoy the banter" see you all there.

Mon the Hoose!

Camelon missing there goalkeeper today but dont let that take away from a very good Hoose performance , they thoroughly deserved this. Good start to their first Superleague adventure , 2 good results. Some notably good individual performances but this just added to a very good team performance. Well done lads keep it up.

Well done the hoose, we are a hard team to beat at home, and the bookies odds being rather conservative on our first time playing the big boys, was proved correct. make no mistake here,camelon were without there usual goalkeeper, and were missing there forward goalscorer, but the hoose totally controlled the game, this could have been a far bigger margin than what it was. Camelon had, in my opinion, 2 chances, one was easily dealt with by andy, and the other which was a lovely lob that was just kept out. Two games in and not been beat,got to be proud, and stuff the discounters!! Long way to go, but awe a can say is _______ GO THE HOOSE !!!!!

Very pleased to see you record your first super league victory today.

Had a few very enjoyable days watching your journey last season.

Good luck for this season, and I look forward to seeing you at Newtown Park.

Well said tynie, u had nothing to say but good words about the way the hoose were playing their football and would be a good addittion to the super leauge, which in the early days have proved correct. thank you

Correct, i think since the league reshuffle, it makes things so differrent, early days but it was proved last season.

Can a just say that a thought that mark willkins was outstanding today!!

Archived