Fauldhouse United - Premier Passion

Kinky Afro

Guest brycey

a neer forgot a missed oot sam in oor crackin defence set up n whae kin forget thon majestik heeder ut the dale aye we awe went leedsie lol

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest brycey

You not going to player of the year on Saturday night mate?

defo b at game m8 but a feel that its the players nite n managemint n committee in recognition o evrybuddys hard work over the seeson if ee c whit a meen n huv a crackin nite awe yous deservin guys that hus made this seeson such a memorable yin mon the hoose

Brycey, I think I speak for everyone when I say that you would be more than welcome at the event. Your support home and away, good humour and cracking Eastern European Kontry Bewshins on P&B make you as much part of this as anyone an yin o err best sup owar turrs. See you at the game and hope you can make the awards.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

defo b at game m8 but a feel that its the players nite n managemint n committee in recognition o evrybuddys hard work over the seeson if ee c whit a meen n huv a crackin nite awe yous deservin guys that hus made this seeson such a memorable yin mon the hoose

Poor excuse. ..your team needs you!!! ????

Guest brycey

Poor excuse. ..your team needs you!!!

Brycey, I think I speak for everyone when I say that you would be more than welcome at the event. Your support home and away, good humour and cracking Eastern European Kontry Bewshins on P&B make you as much part of this as anyone an yin o err best sup owar turrs. See you at the game and hope you can make the awards.

al get summit arranged buddy corse a waunt tae b there derek

Poor excuse. ..your team needs you!!!

al get summit arranged buddy corse a waunt tae b there derek

Ideal mate...should be a good night!

As I took my place in a long line of headlit cars snaking their way along the Longridge road out of Fauldhouse after the game last night, the dusk starting to wrap around us and a smile on my face, I remembered a classic film quote. This was a good point against a top team. Not a great point. That shows how far we have come. Make no mistake, just because you get a point or 3 in this league, do not be fooled like some into believing we are more than we are. I know where we are and one clubs mid table mediocrity is a superbly solid season for the Hoose. We are Building.....

With an upcoming DJ gig on the cards for the Afro, the Rhythmical Raindrops on the Coo Shed Roof set the tempo for a decent game, where the Hoose had their fair share in the first half, got pinned back and played on the break in the second, and took a point when they could have got three. We could also have got nothing so credit to the hard working and disciplined lads and the agile MurphMan who made Some Stunningly Superb Stops. 2 great goals from the Hoose and 2 poor goals to lose... We have seen it all before. What I did see though was a team Built in a belief that we can play, we can score, we can defend and we deserve our place in this league and are here on merit. We are Building.....

"Tired legs" Buckie Duff called it and on reflection he could be right. When you chase like we did against a good team like Lithgow then it is inevitable. Some said Lithgae over-played but I was watching our back 4 shuffle along and our centre midfield 3 close down.. We defended well and made it hard for them to break us down. We only lost a deflected 20 yarder and gave them the ball for the 2nd.. But we got a point.. More than I have seen us get before.. And it is something to build on. Build it......

It was good to see a decent bunch of Swan Munchers make the trip and join us in a well populated Coo Shed. This is our first season in the big league and we are trying to Build the club up..... We are a Building up the facilities and we ain't no wee Southern Division team now. We have Built a solid wee team.. But we are wee and we are still Building.....

This is our Fauldhouse, a team of spirit Built on a Field of Dreams. Who would have dreamt we would be in the big league and staying up and have played the last 5 home games undefeated (whilst under threat of the drop) against Bo'ness Lithgow Mussey Cookie and Pan-breed.....Build on that performance and take pride in it. Walk through the corn....I do. We Built it and we have arrived....... And we ain't going anywhere. Whatever you do, don't sell this field....

Mon the Hoose!!

Another excellent and in bits touching (the die hards will feel that when they read it) post Kinky!!

Park View ......"The Field of Dreams"....something special about that I must say...

Onto the Mariners land on Sat for final game of a special season. I'm sure big Peter Lynch (god bless him) will be with us all on Sat as proud as can be also with the season we have had.

Go the Hoose....

Glad the hoose stayed up and I was at Kelty last Saturday and a lot of the boys who follow Kelty reckon the hoose were the best team the faced in the league this season so well do lads and all the best for next season

Guest brycey

The hoose have been a welcome addition this season james on and off the park, hard working club and a bunch of honest boys. People like Kinky Afro are what the juniors is all about.

Mon the honest hoose.

The hoose have been a welcome addition this season james on and off the park, hard working club and a bunch of honest boys. People like Kinky Afro are what the juniors is all about.

Mon the honest hoose.

kinky is a great guy m8 his posts r the bizz ur post jist sums up whit the club is awe aboot thanx n mon the hoose

Guest brycey

aye a wee trip alang the road oan seturday fir oor last game o the seeson ut camelon its been yin heck o a seeson in the sooper leegue n av luved evry meenit o it al tell ees cood b a wee bit o a tester this game bit its a final chance tae get richt ahent the lads oan the day the efforts fae the hale teem this seeson hus jist been richt oot the top drawer aye bring oan the mariners n mon the hoose

Mon the honest hoose.

Appreciate the post mate.....a lot of hard work goes on by many people to keep the Hoose going. The Club is everyone and eveyone contributes to keeping it going ..the fans, players, management team, committee, many helpers and everyone has done their bit in helping raise the profile and the level of respect others have for the Hoose over the last few seasons. Just look at the hits the Hoose topic has on here...112,000!!!.....keep it going......well done Kinky, Brycey et all for that.

To be successful everyone needs to play their part (no matter how small) in contributing to the Club.....long may it continue!!

Off to Camelon for a final match ..hopefully we will take a few fans with us....go the Hoose!!

I have a lot to say about yesterday and a lot to say about this season. Most of the "game" stuff I espoused on the Camelon terrace... A pressure cooker needs to let steam out at some point after all. To summarise and skip over this turgid performance will be of benefit to everyone and especially me. I am not one for bad memories.....

We were well beaten by a good side. Yes, we never turned up and yes, we never played and yes, we shot ourselves in the foot... No shocks there then. You get out what you put in and for too long during this game we didn't put in enough. It is difficult for me to get overly upset at this as it had a feel of end of season nothingness for us about it. To them though, it meant a fair bit because barring the opening 10 when we were on top and as they played "we are 5-1 up, come and score" and sat back in the second half we were second best. Impressive in the eye for them were the two forwards 9&10 and an impressive to me performance from their left back. Everyone knows I love a good defender.....

One last note on yesterday came from a rather naive Camelon fan/family member/"don't shout at my man" type... I think she should be supporting Corinthian Casuals not Camelon.... News flash... Don't roll out the dressing room carrying excess "baggage" and be surprised that you get some stick.... He wouldn't have been and it made no difference to him.. But it did to you. The "fat boy" will have been called worse and wi run called worse... Smile and wave.... Take your 5-2 win and ask the "abusers" what the score was. It reminded me of a game in my past when I was called a "Big Dirty Scotch c**t" I took some offence and asked the fans if they were abusing me because I was Scottish.... If the cap (unlike the keeper's top) fits........ I think we hit a Raw nerve with her? Or raw meat?

We had the Player of the Year awards last night and quite rightly Kevin Ross swept the board. The lad has stepped up and put his life issues to the side and delivered a true captain's season, often carrying U.S. Over the line and keeping us together. I love a centre half doing that.. Lead, be strong, command and demand, be dirty at times, be nasty at times but keep yourself right and lead by example. I voted for him and it seems nearly everyone else did too. Congratulations Kev, see you next season I hope.

Some great banter yesterday (excluding BELLYGATE) and Fauldhoose's top function venue certainly pulled the stops out for us with coconut and vanilla hand wash in the guys toilets... One bottle went missing though so if you smell Brycey at the East of Scotland Cup Final smoking a very handwashingly fresh Kon Kokt Shin then you'll know what flavour it is.

A great season, forget yesterday.. Well the game part of it.... There is nothing like following your team. Win lose play good play pish moan groan huff smile laugh (never cry) sing shout jump about... Next season.. More of the same please... Thank you all for pie and bovrilling with Fauldhouse this season, our wee thread has been a great source of amusement and support for me. Thanks to everyone who sent me messages of support during my difficult times, I don't forget stuff like that. It is what makes us all part of the wider football family and unites us all in humanity. It's your birthday tomorrow and I'll never forget. Love you girl.

Until next season.......

Guest brycey

weel guys thats anither seeson ower n dun wae aye its been a tuffy but evry player hoo hus pit oan the hoose shirt this seeson shood feel so proud of whit theyve acheeved ower the peece add in a great managemint team hoo huv taken us fae the south to the premier n noo the superleague guys a saloot ees awe whit a marvilliss effort awe roond n long may it continue the committy hoo awe dae there bit week in week oot is whit this clubs awe aboot as r the breed n butter fans hoo gie a hunner per scent backin in evry game fir the lads its jist so refreshin tae b a pirt o this pashinite support n no forgettin the guys hoo hae worked oan the park in inclemmant wether tae get the games oan the overawe spirit ut this club is jist top drawer n aways hus been a crackin nite oot tae at the players awards nicht dance amung guid freends ended the seeson oan a high fir me as um shoor it did fir awbuddy connektit wae this crackin wee club oanwurds n upwurds guys mon the hoose

Archived