Fauldhouse United - Premier Passion

Kinky Afro

Enjoyed my afternoon with the lads in The Cowshed. Superb backing for the team & no shortage of good natured humour dished out to the opposition, which the all took in very good spirit.

1st 40 mins the visitors looked the business, took the lead & pretty much had a firm grip on the game.

They were undone 5mns before half time when a good bit of skill by the home side, saw a inviting cross fly over the visitors defence & was very coolly slid into the net by The Hoose no11.

He only went & put his side in front with an even cooler finish not long after half time.

The Hoose no 6 blasted home a well deserved 3rd goal for he shot home from 18yds.

Mussy went close on a couple of occasions in the 2nd half, but they were well beaten on the day.

Appreciate the post Larky and thanks for coming up to Park View for the game. Glad you enjoy the CooShed banter also...the lads will like the compliment!!

Hope to see you back in the Coo Shed soon....cheers!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Happy Hoose Home form continued yesterday with more than a 3-1 defeat of our Scottish cup vanquishers and next month finalists, Musselburgh. The punching above their weight beach club from Costa Del Forth ended up like Blackpool donkeys strolling along a beach, eating candy floss and wearing kiss me quick hats, a dangerous thing to do in the Hoose at the best of times and just was well it was only “Rock” getting sucked…. Mussey looked a pale shadow of what they must surely be and will get humped in the final if they play like this. I hope they don’t. However, you seldom see a Blackpool donkey walking along on it’s own and the Hoose played their part and ended up holding the reigns and pulling these Half Hearted Poor Plodders along to the end of the Sandy Shore of the match. A few of these old nags will surely be in the pasture as the thoroughbreds trot out for the final. Someone bring a shovel and muck out our pitch… an exception being the Grecian 2000 sponsored silver fox number 10 who despite tiring on the run in and basically walking through the last 5 towards the finishing line, was still head and shoulders above his team mate. He’ll be in the final 11 cos he’s worth it. do you like the end of season / holiday and shampoo themes here??...... Mussey had an end of season summer holiday look about them and they were well and truly rinsed and rung out by a disciplined, structured, hard working and at times very enthusiastically creative Hoose, who overcame an early loss and turned this one round. You can go in raggy and come out with a great cut…. It isn’t all luck in Salon Park View.

It is great to see the smiling faces and hear the coo Shed getting banged (As I said, don’t wear a kiss me quick hat…) and the banter flying thick and thin and fat. At the end of the game a number of our fans shook hands with the dog abused linesman, the dog abused fat Kevin Bridges, the wee dark haired and glasses wearing Mussey committee woman and wished them well for the Scottish Cup. Genuine best wishes from all of us at the Hoose… However… some folk still don’t get it. The Hoose Fans Facebook page received a bunch of sour grapes from a few disgruntled Mussey fans who were having a go at us as we refused to bend down and worship at the feet of King Sheerin the bountiful. Well, there ain’t NOBODY going to tell me someone played well when they didn’t. There ain’t NOBODY that will tell the Afro what I thinks. I sees I thinks I knows and I am more than capable of making my own informed decisions. You have your opinion and if you are commenting on the season the lad has had and the goals he has scored then we agree. Don’t tell me what I should do and that I am being disrespectful. To understand a Buckie Boy is to understand all our histories and tradition. Junior football grounds have forever been the happy hunting ground of the witty insult chucker. We can all tell tales of a great bit of banter or a great one liner or a great incident that for a few seconds in amongst the great madness and trials of life, remind us all that we are all part of it and that we go to the game for this very reason. In the great football family, you can disagree but at the end of the day, you ain’t ma da. “Top banter” yesterday and Sheerin got it. It is seldom the shit players that get it. Not looking at his Sveltest, and not firing on his “He hus scored mer goals like ken thin aw yew-ur team like ken pit the like githir like eh ken? So dinnae dis respect the laddie ken like eh??” Why? We won’t put him off his food that for sure…. When / if he does sign with Raith Rovers (good luck son) he’ll be up and doon Burntisland beach like a Blackpool Donkey and he’ll be stripping fitter and better for it…. As he argued and protested with the ref having been caught off side, the coo shed rang to “Aye ye wur, yer arse wis oan but yer belly wis aff”… I love the Coo Shed…

A quick diet coke in the ever popular Howff after the game and I come across a smiling and vocal DJ Frankie Jaykit on his way to Dis Jointed-ness… “That’s aww we want Afro… close thum doon, pass the baw oan the grun..an see that last goal…??” I am sure I saw a tear in his eye… it was that or the moonshine…… It sums up for me one of the reasons why the Hoose are where we are. Of course the manager, his staff, players and the committee have done great but there are lots of good teams out there and clubs out there who haven’t done what we have. I think I should pay credit to the supporters who have been a raucous, vociferous, underpinning and driving force in the advancement and development of the Hoose over the last few years. Our Facebook page is doing great, one link had over 1400 people reached who saw Ross Donnelly’s goal of the season….. our P&B thread has over 100,000 views and contributors from the four corners, “The Big Teams” fans regularly check in, have a read, leave a comment here and there, we go to away games and bring some noise and we hope humour and help vocally and visually to colour in the game. We have been at grounds where we are the only ones making any noise, we back our team up, we always speak to away fans, they are welcome in the Coo Shed and many have joined us, neutrals included, and left with good memories and not just the taste of “rock” in their mouths…….Our support have carried us and help us be who we are. The Hoose are more than just a team of 11…. If that was all they were then they wouldn’t be here. Big shouts to my Hoose Flag Fan Family of Buckie Gonk, Buckie Tracy, Buckie Tooty and Buckie Duff who have covered the miles and been with me for the last 3 years home and away and who deserve to be making hay as the sun shines on our wee last 3 game run…. The Hoose support is growing and the list goes on… Wan Tooth Wull and Mr “15 minutes of lucidity” Empty, Jamie Beard and His crew…. Scooter, Dave, Cheese….. occasional wance in a blue mooners who are being seen more and more…. one special mention though to a man who has been going for years but just recently has infiltrated/joined/been enveloped by “The Boys at the Flag” and that is Agent Brycey. A master o the yin liner who’s insults and put downs are now takkin legendary status…. He is the only man that can deliver a one sentence / 15 word insult over a 2 minute period and build the suspense up to a Kreshendo… He is a welcome addition to the troops, so just to say thanks… eeer brithir, ees ganna dae yirsel yin hing tae much ees yee is eyewiz ooer thon Durtae Nitten n burrey buggers.. thon Twae teem ah luvs beetin… I think…

We play some silky stuff at times but the highlight for me was a defensive header on the half way line won by Sam Scott against “Daisy with the straw hat on” up front for them. He just won the kick out and powered it back up the pitch to a huge “yeeees, git in Sammy boy” shout from the coo shed. Things like that raise the crowd, raise your team mates and give you an extra step going forward… we never looked like losing after that. I see what I see and think my own stuff…. I know how wee things like that can change a game. Well played Sam and Alan, Alan, Al, Alan.. Well played everyone again yesterday. No superstars, we all lose together, we all win together. Us included.

I once went out with a really intelligent, clever, witty and funny girl but I dumped her.. I don’t want a girlfriend funnier than me … so if this is Shite then I was right… but the funniest thing is that our wee village team, 11 men but more, are up in the big league and beating the big boys… and beating them on merit. Wear your sunglasses and Hats. Eat yer ice cream and dream of killie in the sun. Beat your drums. Do the sums. This all adds up to one fantastic season.. LOL ..Don’t that just make you laugh out loud…..

Mon the Hoose!

Guest brycey

a crackin threed kinky a crackin tribyoot tae the buckie bhoys n bantir oot the top drawer this is whit awbdy connectit wae the hoose r awe aboot quality brither noo ontae a wee peece aboot thon burra lads that oo managed tae pit tae the sord wae a majestick 3-1 win yesterday at bonny wee parkview they beet us previus in a cotrovershal leegue game at ther place then sneeked thru in the scottish against us bit when it maytered oor hoose lads came up trumps aye n oo dun it in stile tae wae a belter o a teem effort fae awe the lads n the abc connexshun tae boot andy brian n clark get in there lads awe quality feenishes oan the day this wis a crackin end tae end game wae the coo shed rokin tae the explosive support bellowin oot ut evry opper tuneity whit an atmossfeer it wis inspiraishonal n a think its fare tae say the burra luked a but stunned at the final whissill lol evry noo n again theres certin teems a get a reel buzz aff if oo tak summit aff them so far its nitten bowness the cookie n the burra n a beleeve its lithgae nxt nuff said mon the wednsday nicht aye n mon the hoose

Guest brycey

Fauldhouse v Carnoustie Saturday 9th May ko 2.30pm

whit a bummer awa tae skeggy that weekend ony idea when the camelon match is guys

Guest brycey

Nothing on that yet mate....thinking it will either be midweek (Mon 11th or Wed 13th) or Sat 16th May

thanx derek al defo b thru morns nite n will mhak the camelon game so 2 oota 3 will need tae dae me mon the hoose

Guest brycey

Fauldhouse v Linlithgow tonight has now officially been called off after pitch inspection by referee

thanx m8 save me the journey thru

Archived