Fauldhouse United - Premier Passion

Kinky Afro

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without a doubt Fauldhouse played well yesterday in the first half and with a wee bit of luck your three goals could have been more. One thing I have learned this season is that when you are struggling the breaks don't come your way. At two nil we score what looked like a good goal only to see it disallowed followed by you guys going up the park and scoring the third bang on halftime. Better performance from us second half which could have earned us a share of the points. Overall Fauldhouse did enough to deserve the three points.

Match day dawned and I lay miles away, in body and mind, semi clothed with about £2 worth of kebab remaining, splashed and smeared over the parts that most other lagers don't reach. This in itself was surprising as Mr Tennent has reached most places, as had I, selfies, receipts, cryptic clues as to what trail I had left, and the misty haze of moonshine leaving teardrops in my eyes and mind. I dropped something else off as a parting gift in the 2 foot square toilet for my fellow slumbering incumbents and set off like a shut knife... The red eye express sitting at Central drawing me Home to the Hoose. Home by 1015 having been collected by fu punter... I was f in murder..... A quick shower and out again to the party bus which set off for the Discovery city to find out if the Hoose can stay in this league. This was a long day, but you need to put the effort in as a fan. You get out what you put in.

The bus sped North as my insides fell South, the wheellees on the bus whirring round and round and only my mind spinning faster. It is emotional being me at the moment. Miss you babe. We arrive at an old skool junior park, undulating like a camel going over a hilly ridge, and set up flag, on a windswept plain, near the Dundee lookers! (check top left of flag pic and see do you spot the fanny??if not.. Ask!). Absolutely frozen but the fresh air is blowing my cobwebs away and I know when we start I can have a shout and pull me back round.... But .... It wasn't to be.....

Cos the Hoose were on fire. For 20 minutes we played some of the best football I have seen for years and it was a joy to behold. We took the game by the scruff of the neck and passed and moved and ran and joined in did it quickly, turned them round, played in their half and passed to feet and have movement an got crosses in and dribbles at people and were so up tempo that it was a genuine shock.... We can stay in this league... No doubt... And we will only get better as we learn to do that more often and more frequently. Our early dominance saw us 2-0 up and we rounded off a great 45 by scoring a third almost on half time. They had a goal chalked off but that would have been harsh on us. Magnificent first half display by Brian Ross who was industrious and creative and persistent and unrelenting. They joy and exuberance of youth and desire. Fantastic display son.

Others played well too but second half after a dodgy five mins when they got one back and headed wan ower the bar when he should "ha mad it three twae" we weathered the storm, and 85th minute second disguising the score to make it look closer. We could have scored 6 or 7. As it was.. You only need to score wan mair thin thaym to get all 3 Points. You get out what you put in.

Credit to big Lee Wilkie who had a bit of banter with the lads and came over after the game, shook all our hands and got a pic at the flag. It costs nothing to be nice and show that you understand the passion and partisan nature of the football supporter. Are you watching Bonny Rose??

The bus journey home was longer than my face and only the generous hospitality from Mary Mary ma bonnie wee Mary in the clubhouse panging my nutrient craving body to keep going.... 60 hours on it and home to reflect. What a day.. What a few days.... What a life......

To say what I want and to write it is my right... and although it is mainly for the cleansing of my soul and mind, erasing the hard drive and moving on, sometimes, as troubles abound, it does more.

It allows you the chance to share life, your experiences with the lads, the jaykit, the bus-full, the day's events and document your memories. I loved it yesterday, because on days like today, when all you have is memories, you hold onto them with a tear in your eye and a pain in your heart that no amount of writing will ever cure. A great day yesterday so hold these memories close lads, because you never know when you will need them to save your soul. You get what you put in.

Mon the Hoose!!

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Guest brycey

Excellent result for "The Hoose" yesterday. Sincerely hope you guys stay up and look forward to welcoming you back to Kelty next season.

thanx buddy the feelins mutule a took in your game yesterday at nitten cos a coodnae make lochee n despite awe the hostilty oan n aff the park you guys were crackin go oan n win the title noo ma son

Guest brycey

Your a good guy kinky having a wee moment thinking of you and wee dotty respect big man

heer heer al second that m8

Guest brycey

Match day dawned and I lay miles away, in body and mind, semi clothed with about £2 worth of kebab remaining, splashed and smeared over the parts that most other lagers don't reach. This in itself was surprising as Mr Tennent has reached most places, as had I, selfies, receipts, cryptic clues as to what trail I had left, and the misty haze of moonshine leaving teardrops in my eyes and mind. I dropped something else off as a parting gift in the 2 foot square toilet for my fellow slumbering incumbents and set off like a shut knife... The red eye express sitting at Central drawing me Home to the Hoose. Home by 1015 having been collected by fu punter... I was f in murder..... A quick shower and out again to the party bus which set off for the Discovery city to find out if the Hoose can stay in this league. This was a long day, but you need to put the effort in as a fan. You get out what you put in.

The bus sped North as my insides fell South, the wheellees on the bus whirring round and round and only my mind spinning faster. It is emotional being me at the moment. Miss you babe. We arrive at an old skool junior park, undulating like a camel going over a hilly ridge, and set up flag, on a windswept plain, near the Dundee lookers! (check top left of flag pic and see do you spot the fanny??if not.. Ask!). Absolutely frozen but the fresh air is blowing my cobwebs away and I know when we start I can have a shout and pull me back round.... But .... It wasn't to be.....

Cos the Hoose were on fire. For 20 minutes we played some of the best football I have seen for years and it was a joy to behold. We took the game by the scruff of the neck and passed and moved and ran and joined in did it quickly, turned them round, played in their half and passed to feet and have movement an got crosses in and dribbles at people and were so up tempo that it was a genuine shock.... We can stay in this league... No doubt... And we will only get better as we learn to do that more often and more frequently. Our early dominance saw us 2-0 up and we rounded off a great 45 by scoring a third almost on half time. They had a goal chalked off but that would have been harsh on us. Magnificent first half display by Brian Ross who was industrious and creative and persistent and unrelenting. They joy and exuberance of youth and desire. Fantastic display son.

Others played well too but second half after a dodgy five mins when they got one back and headed wan ower the bar when he should "ha mad it three twae" we weathered the storm, and 85th minute second disguising the score to make it look closer. We could have scored 6 or 7. As it was.. You only need to score wan mair thin thaym to get all 3 Points. You get out what you put in.

Credit to big Lee Wilkie who had a bit of banter with the lads and came over after the game, shook all our hands and got a pic at the flag. It costs nothing to be nice and show that you understand the passion and partisan nature of the football supporter. Are you watching Bonny Rose??

The bus journey home was longer than my face and only the generous hospitality from Mary Mary ma bonnie wee Mary in the clubhouse panging my nutrient craving body to keep going.... 60 hours on it and home to reflect. What a day.. What a few days.... What a life......

To say what I want and to write it is my right... and although it is mainly for the cleansing of my soul and mind, erasing the hard drive and moving on, sometimes, as troubles abound, it does more.

It allows you the chance to share life, your experiences with the lads, the jaykit, the bus-full, the day's events and document your memories. I loved it yesterday, because on days like today, when all you have is memories, you hold onto them with a tear in your eye and a pain in your heart that no amount of writing will ever cure. A great day yesterday so hold these memories close lads, because you never know when you will need them to save your soul. You get what you put in.

Mon the Hoose!!

this is an epik post brither but its genuine n fae the hert top drawer sats it awe mon the hoose

A very poignant post in parts, straight from the heart of a man that lives with and has been through what most of us would`nt care come across in life.Take some time and get yourself sorted out big yin, all the best to you.

Mon the Hoose!!

Yet another quality post! Lots from the heart and soul in many different ways.....but the underlying tone highlights the passion, strength, togetherness and humour of the Hoose support. We are all with you big man! Oh and fair play to big Lee Wilkie after the game ...thats what junior football is all about!!

Fantastic result for the Hoose at Lochee...and sets us up nicely for Sauchie this Saturday and some further tasty home games against the "big teams" in the league ......bring them on at Park View!!

Looking forward to Saturday for another "6 pointer"....Go the Hoose....

Guest brycey

Yet another quality post! Lots from the heart and soul in many different ways.....but the underlying tone highlights the passion, strength, togetherness and humour of the Hoose support. We are all with you big man! Oh and fair play to big Lee Wilkie after the game ...thats what junior footbal is all about.!

Fantastic result for the Hoose at Lochee...and sets us up nicely for Sauchie this Saturday and some further tasty home games against the "big teams" in the league ......bring them on at Park View!!

Looking forward to Saturday for another "6 pointer"....Go the Hoose....

quality poast fu punter theres summit aboot the hoose support that wants yee tae keep gaun tae the games its jist the hause the way o the lads git ahent the teem gies ee a richt buzz am guttit noo a missed the game at lokee but al b weel up fir the sawkie game oan seturday mon the hoose er a canna rezist this lads ave mispeit sawkie it shood b sockie or is it sauchie er cood the last yin b rite lol

Guest brycey

muscleburra athletik airmadale thissel carnoosty panmuir lokee uknighted lithgae roase keltie hertz camelin juneyers pennycook knewtongrange starr balingerie rovirs sockie bowness hillo beeth hawthoarn bonnierigg brocksburn get eer gnashers roond that lot o n a neer forgot fauldhouse united nowt rang wi ma sshpellin lol

Here's tae the Hoose Sockin it tae Sauchie..... Looking forward to this vital game tomorrow. We win we go above them... They win we are 6 behind them.... We have nothing to fear from this lot as I think we chucked 2 points away up there. One of the best away trips though and class banter when we got lost and ended up in the middle of 1000 blue noses at the Alloa game. Made the stewards walk out onto the road and block the traffic and fans to let us out... Class... Everyone was saying "who the Fk ur they??" Tooty was loving it!! See you all there....

Mon the Hoose!

Archived