Fauldhouse United - Premier Passion

Kinky Afro

I want a seat for me on the bus Sharpey. Think Kev does too.... I'll tell the lads to let you know ASAP. I have 2 days on it Thursday and Friday in Glasgow for Cheltenham so I'll be like a shut knife... No chance I can drive. Thank god for the Lochee Express. Mon the Hoose for this 6 pointer!

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

That will be a "3 days on it" then? :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our opinions as supporters are only that, our opinions. Sometimes gossip abounds and passions flare up to the point that I can barely take in what some people say and smile to myself. This is why we bother going to the games why last year I drove 2398 miles to away games, why we bought a flag, why we twist and shout... So shake it up baby... We are all allowed our views and thoughts... So just let it all out.... That's what makes us who we are. As I said in the car coming back on Saturday... God help any of the lads who actually take any notice.... Sometimes they look so good, sometimes they look so fine, they could be great, crap, brilliant, poor, gutless non triers or superstar stalwarts.... And that is just 2 people looking at the same performance. Give 100% and look yourself in the mirror... That's all I expect. Everyone can play well or play bad... And whatever you do.... Just get a little closer now.....We are all still supporting the team... And why i know that they're mine... Wooooooo, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Mon the Beatles!

I have to say, I've enjoyed the season so far, some ups, some downs and I think Fauldhouse will stay up!

Get a striker that can tuck away half the chances that are created and Fauldhouse won't be involved in a relegation fight next season!

Regular browser, first time poster as well. Unlike some of the other local teams this is a good site to visit, with lots of differing opinions, which should always be the case, but it seems the player's daddy from the earlier post has bit on the hook as they say, as his gripe at whoever was writing about his boy was not fully read. My take on those posts were that he/she/it!! was hacked off at a few players recently and has definitely said as much, it wasn't just about his boy missing the penalty. Sensible postings have returned however with Afro and your man Legless making complete sense and seeing things as they are in that they see that their team is not yet there and more effort from everyone is required. Will leave it at that as I am writing as much as Afro. Good luck for the rest of the season.

To the wee Bonnyrigg committee man... You ain't ever gonna change the Buckie Boys.... They will always be Drinking from the Bottle......

I can shout for everything that's offside

So everything is ok,

Got them boys Tooty Kev Gonk and Brian Duffy,

If you ain't drunk, then you in the wrong club

Don't feel shit, you're on the wrong beat

Tell the committee that they don't need to preach,

Just bottles and I'm buying everybody one each

Yes so bring the Buckie through,

We're about to win 3-2,

Party like it's Carnival in the coo shed,

Life's too short, so go aff yer head,

Yo, we live, we die, we give, we try, we kiss, we fight

All so we can have a good time

I'm in it busy looking for the next top player

Who's wearing something new and red and white and and is a dae'r,

I know this Fauldhoose team can be a crazy mob to follow,

So forget about tomorrow,

Coz today, we're drinking from the bottle

We're drinking from the bottle

Yo, as long they are trying then everything is alright,

Got the flag up, gather right round and all get in tight,

If you ain't here, then you in the wrong scene,

If you ain't high, then your not where they've been,

Tell the opposition we don't take no shite',

Keep the bottles coming all night

Yes so pass the Buckie round,

We're taking over your ground,

Party like it's gala day in Fauldhouse,

Life's too short, I'm gonna shout abuse,

We're all in it busy shouting for oor ain team FAULDHOOSE,

Home and away we'll scream and shout and give the ref some dogs abuse,

I know the Buckie boys can be a crazy mob to follow,

Coz today, they're drinking from the bottle

Can you tell its my annual Cheltenham lads 2 day-er.? Hyper.. Wish me luck. Cheers everyone and Mon the Horses and Hoose!

Get tuned in guys presenters for this every week are Graham Alexander who has kindly filmed alot of our matches this season and Steven Sharp our physio!!;

Brand new show on West Lothian's Regal Radio. Regal Radio Sports Show will be on air FRIDAY 13th MARCH from 5pm till 6:30pm on www.regalradio.net or download the TuneIn radio app and search Regal Radio where they will be discussing all the local sports news in West Lothian including a Junior and Amateur round up as well as a wide range of music plus this week they will be joined live in the studio by Fauldhouse United Manager Davie Cowan

The Delights of Dundee await a Hoose team who despite our loss last week are playing well and can only get better.... It is a matter of time before we take a few goals off someone.. Today? I hope so...

Mon the Hoose!

Guest brycey

The Delights of Dundee await a Hoose team who despite our loss last week are playing well and can only get better.... It is a matter of time before we take a few goals off someone.. Today? I hope so...

Mon the Hoose!

ad like tae wish awbdy connectit wae the hoose awe the best fir the game up ut lokee the day get in there lads n gie it eer best shot this post is spot oan afro whit eeve said n it goes wae oot sayin that crackin vokil support will b there geein it laldy mon the hoose

To the wee Bonnyrigg committee man... You ain't ever gonna change the Buckie Boys.... They will always be Drinking from the Bottle......

I can shout for everything that's offside

So everything is ok,

Got them boys Tooty Kev Gonk and Brian Duffy,

If you ain't drunk, then you in the wrong club

Don't feel shit, you're on the wrong beat

Tell the committee that they don't need to preach,

Just bottles and I'm buying everybody one each

Yes so bring the Buckie through,

We're about to win 3-2,

Party like it's Carnival in the coo shed,

Life's too short, so go aff yer head,

I'm in it busy looking for the next top player

Who's wearing something new and red and white and and is a dae'r,

I know this Fauldhoose team can be a crazy mob to follow,

Coz today, we're drinking from the bottle

We're drinking from the bottle

Yo, as long they are trying then everything is alright,

Got the flag up, gather right round and all get in tight,

If you ain't here, then you in the wrong scene,

If you ain't high, then your not where they've been,

Tell the opposition we don't take no shite',

Keep the bottles coming all night

Yes so pass the Buckie round,

We're taking over your ground,

Party like it's gala day in Fauldhouse,

Life's too short, I'm gonna shout abuse,

We're all in it busy shouting for oor ain team FAULDHOOSE,

Home and away we'll scream and shout and give the ref some dogs abuse,

I know the Buckie boys can be a crazy mob to follow,

Coz today, they're drinking from the bottle

Can you tell its my annual Cheltenham lads 2 day-er.? Hyper.. Wish me luck. Cheers everyone and Mon the Horses and Hoose!

Another quality post.....Kinky 10 v The Jobsworth 0!! No contest!! Go Kinky....go the hoose....

Archived