Fauldhouse United - Premier Passion

Kinky Afro

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you not get a new record, Fauldhouse are the best team in the league but have the worst luck, we get it zzzzz

Half wit. I criticise us when it is appropriate and praise us when it's due. We ain't the best in the league... But we will pump your lang-baaaal exponents when you come to Park View.

I do love you though and as its valentines next week...

Koo Koo Koo KooKumber,

Koo Koo Koo Kabbage,

Koo Koo Koo KollyFlower,

Ah'd rather watch us than your Shite Shower

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Well done today lads. Looking forward to cup next week. Hopefully have a big crowd cheering us on

place is gonna b buzzin m8 a kin ashoore u o that dunno hoo many thell bring thru alot o them onli g tae hame games lol

Half wit. I criticise us when it is appropriate and praise us when it's due. We ain't the best in the league... But we will pump your lang-baaaal exponents when you come to Park View.

Koo Koo Koo KooKumber,

Koo Koo Koo Kabbage,

Koo Koo Koo KollyFlower,

luvin it big man the cookie will get crumbled at the view oor no spay valley ee ken lol

Koo Koo Koo KooKumber,

Koo Koo Koo Kabbage,

Koo Koo Koo KollyFlower,

Another priceless post. I cant recall anyone ever saying we were the best team in the league...on here or at the games. Cuckoo by name cuckoo by nature.

Go the Hoose......bring on the honest boys next week!

Very very unlucky today not to take something from Kelty. Great 2nd half show and thought we deserved a point.......good Hoose support at the game also.

stevie k's Photostevie k

Today, 10:20

Kinky Afro, on 07 Feb 2015 - 19:00, said:

You can only speak as you find mate and I ain't one for sour grapes. I wasn't overly impressed and think they ain't in my top 3. However, as one of the lads said, "they must be doing something right"...

If Kelty win our league I'll eat my iphone. Stole a 2-1 win from us. 2 times I have seen them.."Emperor's new clothes" springs to mind.

Edited by Kinky Afro, Yesterday, 19:00.

Ffs gents, cani please everyone! KA I usually love reading ur impartial view on ⚽️ especially with ur unbiased view on the ????..... But played youse off the park at the ???? with probably 70-30 possession, just coodny score, albeit got 1 chopped off early doors

Yesterday was the same possession in the first half and shd hav went in 2 up. Thot we started the second half the same until we gifted you the goal with a howling mistake.....

Then youse had a 20 min spell when youse wer easily the best team. BUT u never had a strike at goal. We made 2 tactical changes to combat this and ur CH goes off. For me we finish the strongest, get the winner and could have scored more and we worked big Andy all day forcing a few decent saves.

Just my view, hopefully accurate

Going on the display, always indifferent performances and results at this time of year with lack of games. BUT we knew the ???? had been playing friendlies and wd b fit after doing our homework. I like the ????, similar to us with the work ethic and mining background.

If we don't win the league, then it's cause we wirni Gd enuff. Seemples. But we hav turned the corner a bit this year and hopefully compliment the efforts off the park on it. Learn from our lessons like the draw at urs, dropped points when ur the better team, but this is the super league, if u cani win ugly, u will win fck all

Aw the best to the ???? in the future. Gd cants at #plentybanter

Edited by stevie k, Today, 10:22.

Not seen Musselburgh this season but seen Fauldhouse a few times this season all away from home so I don't think you should worry about Mussey let them come to you and worry about the home team....good luck lads and pass on my wishes to Gordon Watson and Tina

It is not often I come back Fae Fife Feeling positive. Normally the very Fact I am leaving Fife improves my Feelings Fractionally but this time I drove back over that Fkn Bridge looking forward to next week with genuine optimism.

Despite some nutters who read this (what about the nutter who writes it?) thinking I am such a Hoose fan that I am blinded to reality, this is not the case. Never heard a Hoose fan ever say anything other than consolidation this year would be a great achievement. Never heard anyone suggest we are anything other than we are, which is to my eyes, a rapidly risen team who 2 seasons ago were Humping Harthill by double figures and Mixing with the Minkin and Mauchit of junior football. We couldn't be in a lower league and now we are Mixing with the Mighty. 2 games in 2 weeks, away from home, against title chasing teams, both better than us but we battled and hung in and lost by the odd goal. Yesterday we could have got something though.

The lad who wrote above wasn't wrong but I back my comments. I had heard these guys were good and a real title challenger, however, based on MY own eyes and my own opinions, (not clouded by team colours or rivalry) they didn't live up to the hype. I always say teams are as good as they are but although the Herts were a strong and physical side with some undoubted talent, they didn't do it for me. Indeed we could have won this game as at 1-1 we were the better team. We are (as someone said last week) toothless up front though, despite some good skilful play and honest endeavour. We are light weight and got out muscled. Yes big Murph played well and yes he made some saves, that is his job. There were 2 chances in the first half, that was it from both sides. Kelty had the ball, we dug in and that was it. A good free kick goal and a good save on 45 mins. I expected more. We started well after the break, scored and ran the game as it opened up. A few chances either side and Kelty nick one against the run of play in my eyes. I doubt they would have scored had Renton from Trainspotting (new "Rid heeded Cnt" [ref: Irving Welsh]) got injured and had to go off at 1-1 and the Hoose on top. I thought he was excellent.

The result was better than I thought we would get as I drove there, after though, I felt they had stole the 3 points. Not saying they weren't a decent side, big lump 10 scored and set up winner, rumble tums 8 was good, twinkle toes 11 had skill and baldy number 3 (did he kill Lucy Beale?) was a decent sort, not saying they are not better than us... But champions? Compared to Bo'ness or Nitten? Nah....Not for me. Also, poor turnout from the home fans.... Perhaps there was a leek show on in the village hall, or a gurning competition, either way, they were sparse and the Hoose had as many if not more.

So we head into next week with the war cry of adopted Brycey (now an honorary Buckie Boy) ringing in our ears "ahz teel een ees summit, Brayn oan ta burra".... I think that's what he said....

Get along to Park View next Saturday, I am sure we are on the right tracks... And remember where we were 2 seasons ago.... Playing shite against shite. Now we are up where we belong.. And who knows what tomorrow brings?

Mon the Hoose!

Also, poor turnout from the home fans.... Perhaps there was a leek show on in the village hall, or a gurning competition, either way, they were sparse and the Hoose had as many if not more.

Fair comments on the match big man and everyone is entitled to their opinion but im no having that 1, a crowd of around 250 with 200 Kelty easy, we had more fans than you when we turned up at the Hoose to which you commented on at the time

Also, poor turnout from the home fans.... Perhaps there was a leek show on in the village hall, or a gurning competition, either way, they were sparse and the Hoose had as many if not more.

Fair comments on the match big man and everyone is entitled to their opinion but im no having that 1, a crowd of around 250 with 200 Kelty easy, we had more fans than you when we turned up at the Hoose to which you commented on at the time

There was never that many at the game yesterday surely?? Maybe they were all under that Mecano Stand we were in and I couldn't see them!

It is a different set up at Kelty to Bo'ness and Lithgae who have a big shed that was well populated. Seemed sparce yesterday..... Maybe they were "spread oot"....

And you brought a decent away support to us that's true and I enjoyed both games. In fact, stood

Beside your Mohawk Heeded supporter yesterday who I first spoke to at the 0-0. Good lad... And good banter. He was one of about toooo hunner hame fans... Aye right!

We also wished the Kelty lads good luck as they did their cool down beside us after the game and good wishes were exchanged back. Support your team and back them, it makes all the difference and brings some atmosphere to the game... Perhaps the Buckie boys made it sound like there were 250 there!

As one of our lads said "I hope you lot win in rather than Lithgae"... Good sentiment... But I doubt it..

Mon the Hunners!

Never that many at the game. Poor crowd from a team winning the super league at the moment. Just my view though. And ure pitch had more runs and slope on it than hill end ski slope. But good banter with the old boys and staff.

Just watched the highlights, 250??? Must have counted the players.. 3 or 4 times... Each.

Sloppy last goal to lose. Ball watching, flat footed and didn't react.

Onto Saturday, give us everyone eligible with full fitness and 100% effort. The fans will back you... These are the big games you play for. Enjoy and do yourselves proud.

Mon the Dream!

It is not often I come back Fae Fife Feeling positive. Normally the very Fact I am leaving Fife improves my Feelings Fractionally but this time I drove back over that Fkn Bridge looking forward to next week with genuine optimism.

Despite some nutters who read this (what about the nutter who writes it?) thinking I am such a Hoose fan that I am blinded to reality, this is not the case. Never heard a Hoose fan ever say anything other than consolidation this year would be a great achievement. Never heard anyone suggest we are anything other than we are, which is to my eyes, a rapidly risen team who 2 seasons ago were Humping Harthill by double figures and Mixing with the Minkin and Mauchit of junior football. We couldn't be in a lower league and now we are Mixing with the Mighty. 2 games in 2 weeks, away from home, against title chasing teams, both better than us but we battled and hung in and lost by the odd goal. Yesterday we could have got something though.

The lad who wrote above wasn't wrong but I back my comments. I had heard these guys were good and a real title challenger, however, based on MY own eyes and my own opinions, (not clouded by team colours or rivalry) they didn't live up to the hype. I always say teams are as good as they are but although the Herts were a strong and physical side with some undoubted talent, they didn't do it for me. Indeed we could have won this game as at 1-1 we were the better team. We are (as someone said last week) toothless up front though, despite some good skilful play and honest endeavour. We are light weight and got out muscled. Yes big Murph played well and yes he made some saves, that is his job. There were 2 chances in the first half, that was it from both sides. Kelty had the ball, we dug in and that was it. A good free kick goal and a good save on 45 mins. I expected more. We started well after the break, scored and ran the game as it opened up. A few chances either side and Kelty nick one against the run of play in my eyes. I doubt they would have scored had Renton from Trainspotting (new "Rid heeded Cnt" [ref: Irving Welsh]) got injured and had to go off at 1-1 and the Hoose on top. I thought he was excellent.

The result was better than I thought we would get as I drove there, after though, I felt they had stole the 3 points. Not saying they weren't a decent side, big lump 10 scored and set up winner, rumble tums 8 was good, twinkle toes 11 had skill and baldy number 3 (did he kill Lucy Beale?) was a decent sort, not saying they are not better than us... But champions? Compared to Bo'ness or Nitten? Nah....Not for me. Also, poor turnout from the home fans.... Perhaps there was a leek show on in the village hall, or a gurning competition, either way, they were sparse and the Hoose had as many if not more.

So we head into next week with the war cry of adopted Brycey (now an honorary Buckie Boy) ringing in our ears "ahz teel een ees summit, Brayn oan ta burra".... I think that's what he said....

Get along to Park View next Saturday, I am sure we are on the right tracks... And remember where we were 2 seasons ago.... Playing shite against shite. Now we are up where we belong.. And who knows what tomorrow brings?

Mon the Hoose!

fare an ali sis oan the game big man aye they stole it awrite luved the banter wae the bucky guys it wis the hause i kept expectin the hertz tae cut loose oan us bit it never mateerialized infact if there squad gets ony bigger itll ootshine the punters expectit a bigger crowd tbh ad like tae thank big angus oan the gate fir the cut price admission n paddy fir the personal toor o the new club thanx guys o n whit a excellent match program top drawer noo ontae kelties title chances they cood go 10 cleer if they beet carnoostie oan seturday n that wid mhak the run in tae the tytle interestin tae b honist but kin they last the pace a hae ma doots a huv been ashoored if kelties game off seturday sum o the guys r cumin thru tae support the hoose wee shall c al b honist guys al hae tae haud back the noo fir the build up to seturday even altho am buzzin awreddy ee canna beet the big time it gets ee fired up lol

Just watched the highlights, 250??? Must have counted the players.. 3 or 4 times... Each.

Sloppy last goal to lose. Ball watching, flat footed and didn't react.

Onto Saturday, give us everyone eligible with full fitness and 100% effort. The fans will back you... These are the big games you play for. Enjoy and do yourselves proud.

Mon the Dream!

listen big man oor hoose lads will b well up for this yin n so will the fans b ool get rite ahent the bhoys fae the start eed better beleeve it

fare points buddy ee want tae c a crowd eh parkviews gauna b burstin ut the seems seturday neeburr eed better beleeve it

its onli chewsday am itchin tae pit a build up for seturdays game oan heer but its 2 erly lads keep cam brycey lad n haud yeer wheesht the noo lol

Go for it Brycey...it's Wednesday noo!

oor grad u ally edgin neerer to the big yin oan seturday guys at the mightey parkview this iconical venyou and indeed the jewel in the crown o junior fitba parks is onli lyin in wait fir the visit o the burra alias the honist toun guys in the fiffth roond o the scottish lets b honist heer oor awe champin at the bit fir this yin the atmossfeer is gonna b lekky oan the day a place in the quartir finals awate the winners o this yin bring it oan get ther erly hae a pie n a bovvy n a bevvy n a blether n a program n a raffle tickit n cum kik aff lets get reelin n rockin n gie it laldy fir oor hoose herows mon the hoose

Archived