Fauldhouse United - Premier Passion

Kinky Afro

No surprise "Two negatives make a positive" is lost on you. You think you are now the dogs Bollox on here cause that Swan muncher had a go at you. Mr Fkn Fauldhoose Fabulously Famous Fan..... Fanny mer like. Your Buckie Fuelled Bravado doesn't Bother me.... See you on Fallas Field in Five iF you're Feeling brave... FFFFFF uk oFFFF

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

sorry thought 5 meant 10. Just taking the dog a walk

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all Furious and Flummoxed Fauldhouse Fans... My Friend Kev and I have been getting ourselves into verbal gear for Saturday....Only Friendly Frolics.... The Buckie Boys are as United as Fauldhouse. Onto the oldest Rangers in Scotland in Saturday now we have fine tuned our Vitriolic Voices for Victory... Poor ref...

Mon the Hoose!

Just like to say a big thank you to Jason Deans in supporting Crohn's and Colitis UK by running the Edinburgh marathon and Alloa half marathon to support club player liaison/sports first aider Steven Sharp in his fundraising....thanks mate very generous and much appreciated ????????????

Here here. Hats off to Jason. Superb gesture & well done!!

For all Furious and Flummoxed Fauldhouse Fans... My Friend Kev and I have been getting ourselves into verbal gear for Saturday....Only Friendly Frolics.... The Buckie Boys are as United as Fauldhouse. Onto the oldest Rangers in Scotland in Saturday now we have fine tuned our Vitriolic Voices for Victory... Poor ref...

Mon the Hoose!

Glad the Buckie Boys stand United. At the Hoose we are all United!!

Loved the banner at the coo shed last week!!

Go the Buckie Boys...go the Hoose!!..United we stand!!

God help us... The club will get that money back and more though... The howff cabin before the game is a fantastic addition to our club and I would encourage any away fans to come a bit earlier and have a few with the locals.. Grab one at half time too (as you will be getting beat)... And then drown their sorrows after..... We don't bite..... Unless you are a ref....

Can't wait for next game as I haven't seen the hoose play since the 6th dec. Mon the Weather!

Archived