Fauldhouse United - Premier Passion

Kinky Afro

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With guys like lithgierose on the go, I genuinely feel for the decent Linlithgow fans, what a merchant banker to have in your ranks. I know for a fact that Fauldhouse committee laid out a sizeable sum last week to verti-drain there park to try and ensure a football match today(result) even with the agreement from our friends at HOB, (good luck for the the rest of the season). If the Dim Brothers from the Dale(why sponsor Lithgae !!!!!) ever get fed up or find a new toy yooz are well and truly f###ed. A lot of people await that day because of tossers like lithgierose.

With guys like lithgierose on the go, I genuinely feel for the decent Linlithgow fans, what a merchant banker to have in your ranks. I know for a fact that Fauldhouse committee laid out a sizeable sum last week to verti-drain there park to try and ensure a football match today(result) even with the agreement from our friends at HOB, (good luck for the the rest of the season). If the Dim Brothers from the Dale(why sponsor Lithgae !!!!!) ever get fed up or find a new toy yooz are well and truly f###ed. A lot of people await that day because of tossers like lithgierose.

here here TB.

Dry them.oh wait you verti drained them again.

true words from a wise man TB

So no rain for two days before your due to play the rose up in Siberia = game off due to water on pitch.rains for two days before today = game on against HOB with full squad.aye ok lol.

I did wonder how long before the Rose fans would again be on here re-igniting the conspiracy theory arguement again.

If you were a true junior fan then you would realise that your disingenuous and derogatory comments are a real slap in the face for the very hard working committee and other helpers who tried their best to get the Rose game on. Your perception of the squad availability is again way off the mark (no surprise really!). For what its worth no matter how many of a squad the Hoose had each and every one of them would've been up for that game along with the Hoose fans both in and outside the coo-shed.

Suggest that you take some time out to reflect on just how stupid you are making the true Rose fans look....and like tracy and others I fully agree with tommybrannan's comments....hats off to old and very wise TB!

I you cannot get that then sorry.....here is some bread for you to go feed the swans.

Go the Hoose!!

spot oan statement fae tommy b oan this yin we awe ken whae the dim brithers r lol er a caw them the dense brithers masel lol n whit they ken aboot fitba weel ee cood pit it oan a postage stamp tbh as fir this lithgaerose numpty keep it shut ma son n stop tryin tae bring the hoose doon cos the facts above r a hunner per cent lithgaerose eer nowt but a fart in a trance gadgie

I did wonder how long before the Rose fans would again be on here re-igniting the conspiracy theory arguement again.

If you were a true junior fan then you would realise that your disingenuous and derogarory comments are a real slap in the face for the very hard working committee and other helpers who tried their best to get the Rose game on. Your perception of the squad availability is again way off the mark (no surprise really!). For what its worth no matter how many of a squad the Hoose had each and every one of them would've been up for that game along with the Hoose fans both in and outside the coo-shed.

Suggest that you take some time out to reflect on just how stupid you are making the true Rose fans look....and like tracy and others I fully agree with tommybrannan's comments....hats off to old and very wise TB!

I you cannot get that then sorry.....here is some bread for you to go feed the swans.

Go the Hoose!!

reed this n weep lithgaerose spot oan fu punter

right for the rest of us outwith fauldhoose.again but in English please.

Ok ... Here goes.... "Arse Hole"...

I actually think this guy is taking the pee and people are falling for it. Good on him I say, I love the banter. Shows where we have got to when other teams' fans read our wee cheating sly sleekit club's thread..keep it up Roseman. Glad we are worthy of a conspiracy theory.

Scottish cup next week... If we have a team... If not, I'll help flood their pitch next Friday night.

Mon the Cheats!

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

right for the rest of us outwith fauldhoose.again but in English please.

whits wrang like kin ee no understaund the lingo lithgaerose r u shoor ur no yin hauf o the dim er sorry dense brothers lol

If you were a true junior fan then you would realise that your disingenuous and derogarory comments are a real slap in the face for the very hard working committee and other helpers who tried their best to get the Rose game on. Your perception of the squad availability is again way off the mark (no surprise really!). For what its worth no matter how many of a squad the Hoose had each and every one of them would've been up for that game along with the Hoose fans both in and outside the coo-shed.

Go the Hoose!!

Maybe you'd get a more cordial approach from our side of things if you could just keep Tracy back from the keyboard from time to time. When it comes to derogatory comments she's up there with the best and to an extent on this site you reap what you sow. Doesn't matter whether it's your committee or our sponsors - just look at the way they're being called out on here simply for putting money into Junior football. Given the conversations elsewhere about how difficult it is to get good sponsors, it's hardly any wonder when you see some of the shite that you lot are coming out with. There really isn't any need for the swan stuff, piss in your loch or any of that pish that it comes away with. You can't have it both ways - either keep the banter decent or stop whining.

Brycey, it must be harder to type that pish than just write it in the way most people would. And f**k off with the "dense brothers" stuff - it was pish patter the first time.

"Brycey, it must be harder to type that pish than just write it in the way most people would."

That has to be the best comment I have seen for ages!!! Poor Brucey..."Afro man as seed tae um itil bee twa yin tae the Hoose Ken"

What I think is class is that we know he talks the way he types!!!

Mon the Brycey

"Brycey, it must be harder to type that pish than just write it in the way most people would."

That has to be the best comment I have seen for ages!!! Poor Brucey..."Afro man as seed tae um itil bee twa yin tae the Hoose Ken"

What I think is class is that we know he talks the way he types!!!

Mon the Brycey

Happy to oblige!

Always me. Don't like my comments don't read them. Simple. As for ure swans 10 year ago we made up a song about use and that was part of it the rest I can't put up but u should know it sing it when we play you's. Have a nice life.

Archived