Fauldhouse United - Premier Passion

Kinky Afro

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-0 HOOSE win today and a good run out. Goals from Mikey Brown, A. Newman (trialist) (his 2nd goal in 2 games / sign him Davie!) and A. Oldman. Bring on the Sons of Baxter! Mon the Hoose!

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

So after sitting scratching ma stanes for a month they finally get the GAME ON shout when I can't make it! HOB have a couple of decent sorts but hopefully we can make home advantage count and get the 3 points. Good laugh at the 3-3 game at their wind infested place earlier in the season when I had to stop the car on the way back and tell the Buckie Boys off for arguing. "We can disagree, you know I love a debate, but fkn shut up or yer aw oot" behave today boys and hang the new flag high! (Wait till you see this shower try to figure out how to get it up to the Coo shed roof!)

Mon the Hoose!

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Mental weather shit ref hoose keeper amazing down to 9 but we are FAULDHOUSE and if u don't believe from now on where the flag is don't dare speak to any body with ure negative vibes superb effort from all players and manager and staff mon the hoose

Archived