Fauldhouse United - Premier Passion

Kinky Afro

Don't pay the players who get sent off if it's there fault for getting sent off....no games no wages im sure they will change there ways when they get back in the team......just a thought

Get yersel on there Committee James and sort it oot. Are they one of the clubs that approached you?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strange I didn't see you guys complaining about the mistake the referee made when sending off one of our players on Saturday. Absolutely no way was that a red card, but that's football. The lesson to be learned is accept the two game ban and get on with it.

Think you're wrong about your player on Saturday, he caught the Fauldhouse player just below the knee, leading with his studs, Kev showed me the damage after the match, was a red everyday of the week. No comparison to what Ross was sent off for the week before, as said previously, the Musselburgh player actually admitted on social media he had done the ref and the player, also the referees report on the incident was false, he said the Musselburgh player was injured in the challenge when in fact he got up and took the free kick.

Both players were due match bans but appealed to The East Region which allowed them to play pending their appeals. The East Region dismissed their appeals on the grounds that they were frivolous and added to their bans hence the. 5 match bans according to the East Region Web site. Better taking your medicine as very few appeals are successful

Think you're wrong about your player on Saturday, he caught the Fauldhouse player just below the knee, leading with his studs, Kev showed me the damage after the match, was a red everyday of the week. No comparison to what Ross was sent off for the week before, as said previously, the Musselburgh player actually admitted on social media he had done the ref and the player, also the referees report on the incident was false, he said the Musselburgh player was injured in the challenge when in fact he got up and took the free kick.

maybe had a better view than me leg less shocking that it's a 5 game ban

maybe had a better view than me leg less shocking that it's a 5 game ban

The appeal getting Ross a five game ban is a joke, especially with the wee Musselburgh p***k bragging on social media how he done the ref and the player!!!!

so this wee numptie is braggin aboot gettin ross sent aff lol onybuddy fae the burgh like tae comment oan heer aboot this cheat oan ur teem or r ees no man enuff so whit aboot it ryan kelly mr goodie 2 shoes or maybe bdfm wid like me tae fone in n gie them the fill sp oan this farce on there sports programme al tell ee um well up fir this yin

Well the above post is bollox. Unless Nitten have done the same today??? Scared to play the HOOSE eh? Game off. I think there is something going on... Forget the Arctic freeze.... As Brycey once said.... Ahz tellin ees summit as Kent thiz iz yon otta space alien fowk ahz hiz cod thees yin aff.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

the refs probabli tain cauld feet due tae the hooses nae nonsence approche oan the pitch or nitten r wantin tae hae a foo teem fir the scottish nxt week but the pitch is bathed in sunshine the noo lol

a notice john wayne is oan the hire arky o the eest region aye awe the hoose fans will ner forget eer shenanigans while runnin the line at bronxburn a few seesons back n ut the end o the game ee highballed it tae the safety o the dressin room at foo time n a canna beleeve yin o the dissaplin bhoys is fae the burnie ner mind the hoose will hae the last laff lol n whit ees got tae say tae that then ken tonto n the loan rangers no got a look in psml

Got to agree Ross did not dererve his red and heard he did not want appeal as he was content to serve 2 matches but club appealed. Jason wanted appeal and result is Jason gets extra 2 and Ross 3 does not make sense to me. Last year the hoose were warned re behaviour overall on and off the field and SJFA in my opinion could not wait to turn us over and this they have done as we can ill afford to lose 2 of our best players along with long term injuries to another 3 good players in Jamie , Sam and Andy. Well i still believe and hopefully between management and committee we will add to squad as we are definately low on bodies. Stick my neck out now and state we will not be relegated as i think there is enough talent in the squad to survive. Must say though i was told how hard it was to pick up points in this league and i realise now that was very true,,,,,,,,,Mon `the Hoose,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL..

Got to agree Ross did not dererve his red and heard he did not want appeal as he was content to serve 2 matches but club appealed. Jason wanted appeal and result is Jason gets extra 2 and Ross 3 does not make sense to me. Last year the hoose were warned re behaviour overall on and off the field and SJFA in my opinion could not wait to turn us over and this they have done as we can ill afford to lose 2 of our best players along with long term injuries to another 3 good players in Jamie , Sam and Andy. Well i still believe and hopefully between management and committee we will add to squad as we are definately low on bodies. Stick my neck out now and state we will not be relegated as i think there is enough talent in the squad to survive. Must say though i was told how hard it was to pick up points in this league and i realise now that was very true,,,,,,,,,Mon `the Hoose,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL..

Why don't you just shut up and stop coming on here discussing things like this...it ain't doing the club any good.

Too be honest someone who hides behind a keyboard and hasn't got the balls to say who they are. ....well makes you pretty sad!

Only my opinion but as I said previously. ..quite happy to discuss with you face to face.

Heard Ross say didn't want to appeal?

Jason wanted to appeal?

Hopefully between management and committee we will add?

f**k all to do with you on the above!

Merry Christmas!

Why don't you just shut up and stop coming on here discussing things like this...it ain't doing the club any good.

Too be honest someone who hides behind a keyboard and hasn't got the balls to say who they are. ....well makes you pretty sad!

Only my opinion but as I said previously. ..quite happy to discuss with you face to face.

Jason wanted to appeal?

Merry Christmas!

Jason wanted to appeal?

Merry Christmas!

Derek turns out whatever i comment on you have a problem , only answering to quotes before mine which you always fail to mention. Seriously i go to matches most weeks if im not working and pay my entry fee same as everyone else.Believe me when i say im not trying to wind you or anybody up . Only comment on what i hear at matches and in the pub. I only want to see the team perform each week and gain points.Commenting on anything now seems to be a problem. Maybe some fans are interested in what i say and maybe not and yes i may hide behind a keyboard but is that what forum columnists do not all say who they are.If i came forward now i would probably be banned from Park View by yourself so whats the point. Anyway Merry Christmas to all at Fauldhouse as i may now retire and stay in my sad little bubble as Mr Sharp puts it. I I

Our wee club, making improvements to the ground, a new busy boozer for home and away and neutrals to mingle and talk football at our wee ground, a new covered stand and a decent coo shed to keep you dry and your ears warm, in the Big league, a hard working committee, a great wee Pie stall, a decent and vocal travelling support no matter where we play, a welcome to anyone who comes to Park View (as testified on here by away fans this year and a few seasoned neutral hacks), a vocal game when we play, fans who love some banter but shout abuse at times, an active P&B thread, some great people involved at the Hoose and also some great folk who follow the team home and away, some of them straight talkers as well, not the best team in the league but we try to play football and can do so fantastically at times, we can also stink the place out at times and we have a shocking record mouthing at refs and picking up silly yellows and reds, we are our own worst enemies sometimes, our fans ain't fools and don't take less than 100% effort but will accept an honest trier who is abilitilly challenged, we have been in some great and thrilling games this year and I have been there, one of the best games was one we lost (a five goal end of season see saw thriller when wee Lumbert bagged a great hat trick for Arni), we still went up though, 2 back to back promotions, one stand up shouting hissy fit between fans and the dug out, Scottish Cup involvement into the new year! We could still be pissing on Pumphy or Harthill... Or be like Ballingry.

I am glad we are worthy of an argument as some teams we have played in the last 3 years have been rotten... No fans, no atmosphere, dire piss poor efforts of clubs, "they've got no fans and if they want some, I'll give it them!" as far as I am concerned anybody can say anything that they want cos I love it! Our profile now as a club, for whatever reason, good or bad, is as high as it has been since I've followed us. I don't think that's a bad thing and neither is an argument. Cos when Saturday comes and you get the dreaded "game off" text, it's shite... What would we do without a game and our wee Hoose? Long may the banter continue.

Mon the arguments/discussions/hissy fits/tantrums/the Hoose!.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Not a hoose fan kinky but will be there on Saturday. Love your posts and this one is a belter and could easily apply to some of the other teams in the league.

Keep up the good work and look forward to your match report on Saturday!

Mon junior fitba!!!

Glad you're coming to visit the Park View Coo Shed on Saturday budgie.....the lads will make you welcome....make sure you introduce yourself.

Fingers crossed game is on....as Kinky said

"Cos when Saturday comes and you get the dreaded "game off" text, it's shite... What would we do without a game and our wee Hoose?"....so true!!

Go the Hoose!!

Derek turns out whatever i comment on you have a problem , only answering to quotes before mine which you always fail to mention. Seriously i go to matches most weeks if im not working and pay my entry fee same as everyone else.Believe me when i say im not trying to wind you or anybody up . Only comment on what i hear at matches and in the pub. I only want to see the team perform each week and gain points.Commenting on anything now seems to be a problem. Maybe some fans are interested in what i say and maybe not and yes i may hide behind a keyboard but is that what forum columnists do not all say who they are.If i came forward now i would probably be banned from Park View by yourself so whats the point. Anyway Merry Christmas to all at Fauldhouse as i may now retire and stay in my sad little bubble as Mr Sharp puts it. I I

lets be honest the vast majority have an idea who you are but as you say you are entitled to hide behind a keyboard and username no issue with that, This issue is coming on a PUBLIC forum and sharing information that should be kept within a tight club and dressing room. Whether ross wanted to appeal or not isn't anything to do with the readers on this website and I think that's the issue that a few have as its not the 1st time you have aired dirty laundry online. Also I am keen to know how you know that Ross didn't want to appeal?

lets be honest the vast majority have an idea who you are but as you say you are entitled to hide behind a keyboard and username no issue with that, This issue is coming on a PUBLIC forum and sharing information that should be kept within a tight club and dressing room. Whether ross wanted to appeal or not isn't anything to do with the readers on this website and I think that's the issue that a few have as its not the 1st time you have aired dirty laundry online. Also I am keen to know how you know that Ross didn't want to appeal?

Only a matter of time before he slips up....... ????

Archived