A 22 Nov 2014 1.45pm KO Nairn St Ninians Scottish Junior Cup 3rd round
  • Going
  • 6.30am - Fauldhouse
  • 7.00am - Deer Park
  • Return
  • 9.00pm - Deer Park
  • 9.15pm - Fauldhouse

Anyone looking for seats let me know ASAP

Looking forward to Welcoming Fauldhouse United Players, Management and Supporters to The Showfield in Nairn for the Scottish Cup game.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yip us too.....can you advise the nearest pub or do you have something at the park?

There is the committee room at the ground welcome to all committee and if you're a supporter the High Street is 5 minutes walk from the park Where there are several bars the best to go to is probably Uncle Bobs and after the game Fans, Players and officials are welcome to join us back at the Seaforth Club which is also just off the high street and no more than a 10 minute walk from our park.

There is the committee room at the ground welcome to all committee and if you're a supporter the High Street is 5 minutes walk from the park Where there are several bars the best to go to is probably Uncle Bobs and after the game Fans, Players and officials are welcome to join us back at the Seaforth Club which is also just off the high street and no more than a 10 minute walk from our park.

Cheers....looking forward to it ????

Despite enough rain falling to float Noah's Ark, the ParkView Pitch is in Perfect Pristine condition as we are not playing the Lithgae swan munchers this weekend!

What chance of the water running down that slope at Ballingry? We still on for tomorrow??

Mon the Drains!

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Despite enough rain falling to float Noah's Ark, the ParkView Pitch is in Perfect Pristine condition as we are not playing the Lithgae swan munchers this weekend!

What chance of the water running down that slope at Ballingry? We still on for tomorrow??

Mon the Drains!

I'm sure Rosey or HTG will bite. Although your post may go over the head of Lithgierose.

As for Swan Munchers - I think you will find the accusation from the Beggars from the Darkside was more about reproducing with them!!!

Ballingry will be having a 9am pitch inspection pitch very heavy and doubtful at the moment and it's still pissing it down yet as it has been most of the day and forecast for tomorrow but fingers crossed we can get the game played

Ballingry will be having a 9am pitch inspection pitch very heavy and doubtful at the moment and it's still pissing it down yet as it has been most of the day and forecast for tomorrow but fingers crossed we can get the game played

cheers keep us updated p s don't tell the lithgy or if game is of please send a picture as it will keep him happy cheers

I am glad someone got it...... And as for those SWANS..They've got some neck on them. They should just keep their beaks shut and stop posting on the world wide webbed fit. I think they have got themselves all in a flap..

I've some bread to throw at them to shut em up!!

Go the Hoose!! Over the bridge tomorrow again.......if it's on!!

Just heard that the excessive amounts of Pish in Fife are Verbal rather than Pluvial and the game is on!!

Buckie Boys.... Get your stocks replenished... Usual pick ups and time lads!

Mon the Hoose and you can get that bridge and yer rain right up ye!!

Well done today to Fauldhouse....good decent match on a very heavy surface and all the best to you guys from your friends at Ballingry Rovers for the rest of the season

and a warm welcome when u visit park view great hospitality today cheers

It was Fitting For Fauldhouse that a Far Flung Field in Fife was the venue For our First game since remembrance Sunday. Some of us remembered our own heartaches but life goes on.. just like this game did. It was actually a good game in spite of the conditions and a dominating Hoose performance got us our first away win of the season and keeps our mini run of good performances going. This would have been points dropped had we got anything less than the 3, with only their 9 and 4 showing any form for the Home team. Someone told me though that their number 2 signed for the swan munchers straight after the game?? Perhaps he is podiatarily webbed? He needed them yesterday as the game beat the weather and we watched 2 honest teams tread water but Serve up a Splendid Shower of a 5 goal Spectacle.

Good performances from the Beatle Haircutted linesman in front of us who took some good banter and gave it back in good spirits. I shook his hand after the game, the way it should be. AND NOT just because we held on to win as we could have easily thrown away this victory with some sloppy play and bad decisions allowing a young, hard working, but ultimately out of their depth Ballingy back into it. The wet pitch proved a good metaphor for Ballingry.... they should be in the toddler pool not up in this Deep End big league. When we learn to close games off we will have matured as a side. It needs an old (or experienced or savvy) heed to get a hold of the team when we get ahead and kill teams off. Hopefully that will come.

Good performance from a hard working and hard running debut boy Andy McQ who could have perhaps scored 2 or 3 with some more composure. He will score though as he gets used to this level, which is, despite yesterday's game and what some may say, a significant step up. I thought Jordan was outstanding yesterday and won headers, held play up, joined well with his new striking partner and turned in his best perforamance for us. Well done son.

Encouraging signs for the Hoose yesterday and good to see our old reffin friend, Ex Sampdoria flier Attillo Lombardo holding court again yesterday and exercise his wrist writing in his book. "Vieni qui figlio, sei prenotato!" was the oft heard cry.....I am sure he often exercises that wrist..... A pre Christmas Card give away.... some strange decisions but hey.... what would we do without them?? As King Leachy once said, "Ahm no sayin he's a cheat... he's jist fkn shite!" never a truer word said..... Uno strano enigma arbitraggio

Coming back ower that bridge with 3 points is an Enjoyable Experience. I was happy to get back into the Fold and See Some Familiar and Friendly Faces.... talking nonsense there and Back with the Buckie Boys..... passing on my wisdom to Disappointed and Doting Dads, Talking Tactics and "The game" with those who know it....... Thank you all for making a point to say hello and for your kind words and good wishes. Good luck to Ballingry who are in some £ trouble I hear.... decent folk, just trying to do their best... ain't we all?

mon the Poppies!

Archived