Fauldhouse United - Premier Passion

Kinky Afro

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delighted with the display today battled right to the end. Kelty boys saying 9 men behind the ball but maybe it was so its up to them to break us down. Kelty fans at end of game were gracious in their assessment that we did battle well. The hoose i hope may have turned the corner in the sense that they fought for each other today , to a man they stood up and were counted. Well done lads. Next up Armadale and a wee cup run would do us good so onwards and upwards. Heard Mark became a father this week so congratulations weell done Back in clubhouse bar for a drink at h/time and it gets better each time im in. Well done to all involved in producing this wonderful facility. One small point can you not put in window looking out onto park for winter weather approaching so we can sup up and enjoy football at same time.,

Well done today lads & an admirable effort it was to raise so much money for a very worthy cause at your charity night, best of luck for the rest of the season.

Cheers macintosh....feelings were aligned at the end with both sets of fans agreeing a very entertaining draw was a fair result.

Hope the Kelty fans enjoyed their trip to the new look Park View (and the Coo Shed!) as a lot has changed since your last trip (which Im sure the Hoose won 2-1!).

All the best next week for your trip to Forfar and thanks for the good banter today....

Go the Hoose!! Dale here we come!!

A welcome sight awaited the early arriving Buckie Boys as the new club house was full after the arrival of the Neebur Bus and the liveried Herts fans, replica kits , scarves and Mohawk Hair. Wares were sampled and it certainly helped as a well stocked fridge depleted and morphed into a well stocked Coo Shed as the Krackpot Kelty Krew took up their stand right beside the Buckie Boys in the Coo Shed. Pleased to report the banter flowed like Buckie from the neck of Devon's finest bottles from the necks of the Fife Table Topping fans. A good day when the opposition join in. A special mention to the Junior Herts fan with the curly blond hair who was keeping his dad on his toes and negotiated the Coo Shed Steps well, bellowing out a MOOOOOOOOO as he did it! They helped make it an enjoyable afternoon.

A Heart warming, gutsy and battling performance, sprinkled with copious amounts of Good Luck Dust, won the Hearty Hoose a share of the spoils in what was an entertaining at times 0-0. We cannot claim we were unlucky not to have won but we did have a few chances, one especially in the first half that took a wonderful finger tipped full stretches save from their keeper... perhaps his only save of the game. He must have looked on with admiration though, as did veryone in the ground, at the outstanding goalkeeping display of man of the match Andy Murphy who pulled off three top drawer saves in the first 10 minutes which could have had us well behind before we got a breath.

Plenty of Hoose Hard workers yesterday including a steady and never give up effort from 17 year old centre half Euan who came up against a right handful in the big Kelty number 9, a mobile old skool striker, good touch as well and a threat. Kelty flattered to deceive I thought and are not as good as Bo'ness or Nitten. However their lofty status meant that we did get everyone behind the ball and made it difficult. 3rd bottom vs top of the table... make yourselves difficult to beat as a first point and you might get something from the game. We did and we did. Clark was also excellent and it was good to see Pete Docherty back at left back in a starting shirt. We had plenty missing and one man who has had a run out because of that is Mikey Brown who always gives 100% and again yesterday ran around and tackled and broke things up. He is strong and can win a header. I thought this was his most effective performance for the Hoose so well done son.

Despite my obvious passion as a Hoose fan who follows home and away, I call it as I see it. When we are an indisciplined rabble of apparent non triers I tend to report that and call it. Credit where it is due. To a man yesterday they gave 100% and looked like they were listening for the most part to Davie and the bench. It goes to show we have something about us and when we behave, listen and work hard, we can get points, even from the league leaders. A top Marks performance. And talking of wee Mark....

The Frisky Flier sired his first offspring and the colt was foaled earlier this week. Mark missed the birth unfortunately after he called the midwife a cheat and told her she didn't;t know what she was doing after she made a decision before the boy was born. He was shown the red rubber glove, sent to the waiting room and has been banned from delivery rooms for 3 games. He will appeal... as he "Nevvir sayd anyfin"..as always. Congratulations.

Big Scottish tie next week and we go in with hope and off the back of a disciplined and rousing performance. We always knew you had it in you, hopefully now you do too.

Mon the Hoose!

Enjoyed the banter yesterday Kinky. Agree Big Murph was the man of the match and the best taunt I heard was when he made his second save with less than five minutes on the clock. Someone obviously aware of Kelty's Stars in their Eyes fundraiser said "Today Mathew he's going to be Alan McGregor"

Armadale hear we come in what should be a Scottish cup thriller, well i hope so anyway. Been looking forward to this one for several reasons so a wee Hoose victory would set me up nicely for the weekend and the bragging rights at work on Monday. But seriously it would be nice to see us go on a wee cup run for a change and this Hoose team would deserve it as there football sometimes is a joy to watch although the results do not show that GOOD LUCK TODAY LADS SHOULD BE A GOOD TURN OUT TOO DESPITE THE WEATHER..

Well done to both teams today and look forward to the replay but the news heard today re Kinkys wife who has sadly passed away puts once again things into perspective. Kinky you come on here week by wek and tell us to have faith and believe in certain things now is the time for you to believe that you can face what is ahead for you and your family with grit and determination Thinking of you at this sad time Kinky and im sure this will be echoed by all , from all your friends and football colleagues we pass on our utmost condolences.

Well done to both teams today and look forward to the replay but the news heard today re Kinkys wife who has sadly passed away puts once again things into perspective. Kinky you come on here week by wek and tell us to have faith and believe in certain things now is the time for you to believe that you can face what is ahead for you and your family with grit and determination Thinking of you at this sad time Kinky and im sure this will be echoed by all , from all your friends and football colleagues we pass on our utmost condolences.

Very well said hooseguy.......thoughts and condolences with the big man at this time.

Archived