Fauldhouse United - Premier Passion

Kinky Afro

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's happening at the hoose?2 players that signed this season 4 our superleague adventure according 2 our website 1 has left and 1 asked 2 b put on transfer list and doe left committee because a player threatened 2 do him?all that being said I will always follow fauldhouse and go to games when I can so lets get 3 points on board 2day mon the hoose.

Don't even feel like writing a report about this game as some of the fun seems to have left the Hoose recently. I for one can accept getting beaten and actually thought we had battled well the last couple of games however....

Last season we travelled all over the country and did 2398 miles going to away games. This was "our" time, to let go of the trials of the week and expunge some of the stress of modern life. We did it cos we loved watching the Hoose and we loved the banter and sense that we were destined to move up into this league and have some more fun. It was a journey. That journey has stopped for some.

To drive for 390 minutes to watch 75 minutes of shambles with a rousing 15 minute Alamo as we shed players to our red card wielding foes does nothing to enthuse. Something is missing, something doesn't feel the same. Our team doesn't feel the same and our club is shaking somewhere.

I feel sorry for the fans and the committee who are full of hope and hard word respectively and are in the hard times currently. I feel sorry for the hard working players who give their all, for many in a league which is stretching them and are struggling to make this mark and get their rewards.

All I can say is that we need to stick with it. We have been spoiled over the last 2 years with some good play, some great play, some shocking disciplinary issues and despite it all there seemed to be a togetherness and a certain inevitability that we were on the up.

Have we hit the ceiling? If we have then I hope we stay there for a while and don't descend as quickly as we rose. According to some troubling reports I hear, our lift may have stopped.

I hope we get the elevator repair folk in... Quick.

Keep the Faith !

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Don't even feel like writing a report about this game as some of the fun seems to have left the Hoose recently. I for one can accept getting beaten and actually thought we had battled well the last couple of games however....

Last season we travelled all over the country and did 2398 miles going to away games. This was "our" time, to let go of the trials of the week and expunge some of the stress of modern life. We did it cos we loved watching the Hoose and we loved the banter and sense that we were destined to move up into this league and have some more fun. It was a journey. That journey has stopped for some.

To drive for 390 minutes to watch 75 minutes of shambles with a rousing 15 minute Alamo as we shed players to our red card wielding foes does nothing to enthuse. Something is missing, something doesn't feel the same. Our team doesn't feel the same and our club is shaking somewhere.

I feel sorry for the fans and the committee who are full of hope and hard word respectively and are in the hard times currently. I feel sorry for the hard working players who give their all, for many in a league which is stretching them and are struggling to make this mark and get their rewards.

All I can say is that we need to stick with it. We have been spoiled over the last 2 years with some good play, some great play, some shocking disciplinary issues and despite it all there seemed to be a togetherness and a certain inevitability that we were on the up.

Have we hit the ceiling? If we have then I hope we stay there for a while and don't descend as quickly as we rose. According to some troubling reports I hear, our lift may have stopped.

I hope we get the elevator repair folk in... Quick.

Keep the Faith !

Come on Kinky mate give us the match report..look forward to them every week.You should have a thread of yer own.Don't despair things can change quick in junior fitba...keep the heid,keep the faith.:)

Once again no points , been saying somethings wrong for a while . Forget the red cards understandable in my opinion as the ref over the other side was shocking again and gave us nothing . Perfectly good goal chopped off. My problem on Saturday for the first time witnessed non triers and thats just not good enough , some chasing back others jogging back. Get it sorted Management.

The disappointment felt after Saturday is purely bourne out of the fact that we can do so much better and really should have dispatched what was a distinctly average team. Wee 8 and 11 did well for them as did the direct 7 in the second half however we gifted away the opener and it is uphill in this league after that.

I have no insight into the goings on of the team, do not speak to any committee folk or players and only comment on what I see and what some of the other supporters (guys I stand with and travel with) say. There is definitely bad noises coming from some folk and I can see why. It all just feels a bit flat... Which is understandable as we ain't steamrollering teams like we have done over the last few season. It is a long way to travel to feel so flat and some of the fans expressed this. Home games yes, away games no. That would be a pity as I love an away game. Big hearts needed on Saturday. I'll be there... I am sure lots of us will be. All neutrals welcome in the coo shed. Come and say hello. . Keep the faith.

Mon the Hoose!

What a day out Ardeer had at Fauldhouse years ago in the scottish, We ended up in the stand with the fauldhouse boys, cracking banter and a good set up as well. Probably one of the best away days we've had in a long time

even better set up now new cabin for supporters and still great banter in the coo shed we welcome all

George Formby perhaps... let's hope it turns out nice again tomorrow for a change.

Many thanks to the Buckie Boys, FU Punter and Royce who attended the Charity Quiz I ran last Saturday night and thanks to a magnificent "Academy Award nominee performance delivered with menance" cameo from The Jaykit, aided by the The Jersey, Buckie Tracy, Buckie Gonk, Buckie Tooty, Buckie Duff, Jamie Beard, Buckie Scully, King Leachy and Kev Doh who all appeared in the film we showed on the night.. click here https://www.facebook.com/StJohnTheBaptistFauldhouse and watch the film (about 6-7 mins) We raised over £2100 so thanks to all including Guiness Dave who donated although he couldn't get there. Thanks to all, a great effort.

Just as I collected £'s last week so have I collected my thoughts this week after a heart sinking reverse at Carnoustie. I honestly believe there have only been 2 teams who in my view were far better than us, the others ranged from murder, to average, through not bad and ending up at "We could get something from this lot". We are better than our position shows and I have no doubt we will climb the league. I would be pleasantly surprised if that starts tomorrow however I hope for a return to a battling and 100% effort Hoose who can stand up, be counted and do themselves justice. I think that is it.. last week we didn't do ourselves justice. Only one person can control how we behave.. and that is the individual player themselves. I am sure they know themselves but as a fan I will still say it. I want what they want and what we all want. Behave and try 100%.

About time we started enjoying it again.... So I am up for it... come along if you are a neutral and sample the new clubhouse bar and stand in the coo shed and watch a Hoose team trying to do the right things and pass our way through this sticky patch. 2 years ago we were watching Pumphy and Harthill up there taking a pumping.. not much fun in that for a football fan like me. I would rather see us pitch ourselves against the big boys so lets embrace it whilst we can.

See you all there. Better times aHEED!

Mon the Hoose!

Be at Park View again today and not hoping for much against leaders but when you lose hope it comes back and slaps you in the face. we couldnt could we . Good luck to one and all today especially with players banned. Not heard any news of new signings and i feel we need 1 or 2 in to bolster squad and inject some good feeling throughout club. Agree with Kinky earlier { i hate doing that } in that 2 clubs in first 10 games better than us and if we finish off chances we create we will gain lost points when we meet some of these teams again. Get this week out the road because i am already relishing the fixture next week at Armadale. Not the biggest of clubs or games but i just want to stick one right up them, Nothing personal Dale Boy and i hope you are not too offended.

Archived