Fauldhouse United - Premier Passion

Kinky Afro

Big thanks to all the guys and Ladies at Fauldhouse this afternoon. Sterling effort to get the park in a good condition considering the amount of rain in the last 24 hours. Hospitality 1st class and your new club room is excellent well done. Good Luck for the rest of the season keep working hard and I think you'll avoid the relegation spots.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big thanks to all the guys and Ladies at Fauldhouse this afternoon. Sterling effort to get the park in a good condition considering the amount of rain in the last 24 hours. Hospitality 1st class and your new club room is excellent well done. Good Luck for the rest of the season keep working hard and I think you'll avoid the relegation spots.

Have to echo everything in this post and give my thanks too. We were really well looked and enjoyed some terrific banter.

Guest brycey

aye a crackin effort fae awbday tae get this game oan n great tae c the wee clubhoose gettin weel used too guid stuff guys n weel dun tae nitten star crackin squad o players n the class overall showed oan the day oor hoose lads never gave up tho n pulled twae goals back second half n a tak ma hat aff tae the boys for the spirit shown durin the match n the effort they pit in so cmon the hoose keep the heeds up n if its ony consolation theres a guid chance this nitten teem cood go awe the way this seeson

It was a good game when we played them last time and I think we would have won if it wasn't for their keeper. Best (and only) nil nil draw I have seen at a Hoose game. I am sure we can beat them.....

Mon the Hoose... 40/1 shoo ins fur the scoateesh..... Aye. Well at least we will make it through THIS round!

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Guest brycey

It was a good game when we played them last time and I think we would have won if it wasn't for their keeper. Best (and only) nil nil draw I have seen at a Hoose game. I am sure we can beat them.....

Mon the Hoose... 40/1 shoo ins fur the scoateesh..... Aye. Well at least we will make it through THIS round!

spot oan afro there keeper wis top drawer at the hoose rekon this tie will b a belter micht jist go tae a reeplay tho a c eer pickin up the lingo brither its the hause ee ken

The Scottish Cup lots of fans look forward to a good away day the lucky Hoose fans have won the jackpot never in their wildest dreams did the Hoose fans feel they would reach the dizzy heights of a day oot in the Dale a big welcome to them all

The Scottish Cup lots of fans look forward to a good away day the lucky Hoose fans have won the jackpot never in their wildest dreams did the Hoose fans feel they would reach the dizzy heights of a day oot in the Dale a big welcome to them all

Hopefully we get a good away tie in the round after this one!

Second game in a row I will miss tomorrow; work committed, gutted but hope the hoose turn a corner and start to gain momentum for the foreseeable future; ;we r better than results have been lately so let's start with a cheeky wee victory over Carnoustie, mon the hoose

Long trip today bus or car still swithering, Must win game today i hope. As i said previously things dont seem to be right at the hoose . Committee member packed in because of spat with player , sort out the player and if you did it would not be before time. Player leaving after last week im told . Interested in players from lower leagues and they are turning us down. Training not great, facilities where are they , winters coming. Great having new hospitality room and bar [ had a few drinks in it last week } but priorities come first and thats the team and hopefully we can remain in this league because one down is a nightmare. Nine games now without a win and that is now becoming worrying , management team take note. im ranting again but just airing my feelings someone take control and sort it .Yes i will be there today supporting the team again and desperate for them to win and pick up 3 points so come on hoose show us that winning form again your football deserves it . See you on the bus or maybe not { will i drive }not decided yet.

Long trip today bus or car still swithering, Must win game today i hope. As i said previously things dont seem to be right at the hoose . Committee member packed in because of spat with player , sort out the player and if you did it would not be before time. Player leaving after last week im told . Interested in players from lower leagues and they are turning us down. Training not great, facilities where are they , winters coming. Great having new hospitality room and bar [ had a few drinks in it last week } but priorities come first and thats the team and hopefully we can remain in this league because one down is a nightmare. Nine games now without a win and that is now becoming worrying , management team take note. im ranting again but just airing my feelings someone take control and sort it .Yes i will be there today supporting the team again and desperate for them to win and pick up 3 points so come on hoose show us that winning form again your football deserves it . See you on the bus or maybe not { will i drive }not decided yet.

i think you guys will be far too god for carnoustie ..the big ex dundee utd and scotland centre back is big in stature but not so big in performance ..good luck today ..i fancy the dale at 2/1 today against penicuik ..hopefully a dale and scotland double ...cmon the dale

Hooseguy... get in touch as we have a spare seat... glad you will be there though. A depleted Squad of Buckie Boys will leave the Hoose with a real expectation that we will get the 3 points today. We could do with them. Despite some reports from others to the contrary, I think the Hoose have done "No bad" in the last 2 defeats against teams that in all honesty were (are) streets ahead of us. That DOESN'T mean that at times we didn't pass well and move well and battle well and we DID have a few chances, especially last week.

All we can ask in the BIG league is that players give there all. That's it.... and last week I thought they all did. I thought Clark and Mark ran their legs off. Indeed at 4 nil down I saw the Frisky Flier track back 50 yards and win the ball in his own box. Don't think young man that the fans don't notice that OR that they don't appreciate it. You are playing great at the moment so keep the work rate up, the mooth shut, the temper in check, listen to your manager and do what he says, and you will be a regular starter and can help the team turn things round. Jordon played well when he can on as did Ross. Both of these 2 could have scored 2 each... 2-4 flattered us but.... we were not disgraced. That same effort should see us through today.... but if it doesn't... and if we try and give 100%... who can ask for more? Not me. See you all there...

Mon the Hoose!!

intrestin comments hooseguy didnae ken things behind the scenes wir as dodgy as this nae guid at awe awbdy hus got tae poo the gither n keep us in this leegue if they kin defo need summit fae this game today up at carnoostie as oove got kelty nxt week at hame a beleeve nae doot ool fund oot whaes walked efter last week n the ither player involved tae n awe the ither problems it hus tae b sortit pronto tho n awe a kin say is keep the heed up lads awe is no lost yet n guid luk the day cway the hoose

Hooseguy... get in touch as we have a spare seat... glad you will be there though. A depleted Squad of Buckie Boys will leave the Hoose with a real expectation that we will get the 3 points today. We could do with them. Despite some reports from others to the contrary, I think the Hoose have done "No bad" in the last 2 defeats against teams that in all honesty were (are) streets ahead of us. That DOESN'T mean that at times we didn't pass well and move well and battle well and we DID have a few chances, especially last week.

All we can ask in the BIG league is that players give there all. That's it.... and last week I thought they all did. I thought Clark and Mark ran their legs off. Indeed at 4 nil down I saw the Frisky Flier track back 50 yards and win the ball in his own box. Don't think young man that the fans don't notice that OR that they don't appreciate it. You are playing great at the moment so keep the work rate up, the mooth shut, the temper in check, listen to your manager and do what he says, and you will be a regular starter and can help the team turn things round. Jordon played well when he can on as did Ross. Both of these 2 could have scored 2 each... 2-4 flattered us but.... we were not disgraced. That same effort should see us through today.... but if it doesn't... and if we try and give 100%... who can ask for more? Not me. See you all there...

Mon the Hoose!!

sensible comments afro huv a guid trip m8 n awe the best 2 day tae the hoose get in there lads

t

Mon the Hoose!!

Thanks for the offer kinky but mate tells me today he is going so on bus with him . Totally agree with your post today well outplayed by last 2 sides but our football is good and the chances were there to get points against these sides. Something has got to click soon and hopefully that will be today. Things said earlier outside the team the committee need to be strong and stick by what they say and hopefully get there act together . A Fauldhouse stalwart leaving for the situation which happened more than once is not on,

Daleboy appreciate your post and look forward to our Scottish cup tie which should be a cracker. Last game i thought not much between sides. Once again good luck today hoose.

Archived