Hearts

Dumbarton

Livi

Raith

Cowden

Alloa

Rangers

Hibs

Hearts must be licking their lips after watching that tonight.

Thought Hibs were good, and Handling was a stand out until the red card.Rangers are woeful, but it won't stop them challenging for the title.

Not so sure. Thought Hibs were okay against a dismal Rangers team. Handling saw a lot of the ball without doing anything. If he didn't score no one would be mentioning him - woeful defending by McGregor. This league has nothing to fear based on that showing.

Hibs

Rangers

Hearts

Falkirk

Livingston

Queen of the South

Dumbarton

Rovers

Alloa

Cowdenbeath

Is it just me after tonight reckons that Rangers won't win the league?

As bad as Rangers were Hearts won't be better over the course of the season. Between us and Rangers for the league with Hearts and Falkirk fighting for 3rd IMO.

After the game last night I'm not sure if hibs will be able to maintain a good challenge or rangers will struggle. Gives positives as a hibee but I think hearts could win the league if they put a decent run together. It could come down to hearts and rangers games against each other over the season

Tonight conformed what many thought, Rangers will be utter gash this season. Boring to watch cramming in as many has been pros into a starting XI as possible. However, it also confirmed for me they will win the league. Shitfesting 1 goal victories all season.

Over the course of a season money buys consistency and wins the league out 99 times out of 100. There's no way The Rangers won't win the league.

Watching the big guns for the first time this season changes my view

Falkirk

Queens

Hearts

Dumbarton

Livi

Raith

Cowden

Alloa

Rangers

Hibs

Oh to dream :thumsup2 but you know the rangers will get everything going. Big lump it up the park football that fat sally seems to have them playing

Rangers will win the league comfortably unless they get another points deduction. Hearts and Hibs will most likely be reasonably comfortable in 2nd and 3rd and the main interest will be which way round they finish.

I would be delighted if that's wrong but excuse me if I don't foresee some sort of sea change based on two bigger clubs more or less cancelling each other out in their first competitive outing.

The Rangers

Hearts

Falkirk

Hibs

QoS

Dumbarton

Livingston

Rovers

Alloa

Cowdenbeath

Now that I've seen us a couple of times I'm pretty certain we'll finish in the bottom two. Probably bottom.

The Rangers

Hearts

Falkirk

Hibs

QoS

Dumbarton

Livingston

Rovers

Alloa

Cowdenbeath

Don't think that will be too far away, but if Rovers don't change their manager they'll finish bottom. Alloa and Cowden scrapping for the playoff spot.

The Rangers

Hearts (wins playoff)

Hibs

Falkirk

QoS

Livingston

Raith

Dumbarton

Alloa (wins playoff)

Cowdenbeath