2014-15 Championship League Predictions

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not so sure. Thought Hibs were okay against a dismal Rangers team. Handling saw a lot of the ball without doing anything. If he didn't score no one would be mentioning him - woeful defending by McGregor. This league has nothing to fear based on that showing.

After the game last night I'm not sure if hibs will be able to maintain a good challenge or rangers will struggle. Gives positives as a hibee but I think hearts could win the league if they put a decent run together. It could come down to hearts and rangers games against each other over the season

Tonight conformed what many thought, Rangers will be utter gash this season. Boring to watch cramming in as many has been pros into a starting XI as possible. However, it also confirmed for me they will win the league. Shitfesting 1 goal victories all season.

Watching the big guns for the first time this season changes my view

Falkirk

Queens

Hearts

Dumbarton

Livi

Raith

Cowden

Alloa

Rangers

Hibs

Oh to dream :thumsup2 but you know the rangers will get everything going. Big lump it up the park football that fat sally seems to have them playing

Rangers will win the league comfortably unless they get another points deduction. Hearts and Hibs will most likely be reasonably comfortable in 2nd and 3rd and the main interest will be which way round they finish.

I would be delighted if that's wrong but excuse me if I don't foresee some sort of sea change based on two bigger clubs more or less cancelling each other out in their first competitive outing.

Archived