Pre-season results page

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good game at Meadowbank tonight. City looked decent and on this showing will be challenging at the right end of the table this season. Good crowd as well with a large Rovers turn out.

Eh...

Where and when was this played ?

Nice to let us fans know there was a game.

Canny see it advertised anywhere beforehand !

Lothian were meant to play Hawick tonight but they cancelled at short notice so Twadds hastily arranged to play WW at saughton 3G.

No excuses they were really sharp think both teams were missing a few, they couldn't miss the target some superb goals , sore to take but bounce back against Hamilton Sunday! Hopefully get own back in a cup later in the year ......

Haha the gang WW getting beat 6-1, shocking. Spoke to a player from Lothian and he said WW were a shambles !!

only a pre season training kick aboot so no even sure if its even a registered match especially wi nae spectators :unsure2:

see what happens when season starts afore the laughing starts ;)

well done LTHV all the same.

I have a feeling whitehill will struggle this season, nothing to do with the result last night

my reasons are being,there are already complaints about players not getting enough game time, its only pre season ffs

there are too many of the their players who are only self thinking rather than the betterment of their squad, player for player I think whitehill have the best team in the league but the mental side of the game will see them struggle

I will put my money now that they will do well this season but wont win the league

Archived