The P&B Dees Shirt Sponsor

To me when you follow a teams results and chat about it with your pals you're a fan. When you put money into the club in whatever fashion you're a supporter. To me that is different. Most people do it by buying tickets or merchandise. Some go above and beyond like player sponsorship like you boys are organising.

Not knocking fans but supporters make the club.

Being a season ticket holder surely makes you a supporter?

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's us up to 40 thanks to Kid Twist press ganging family. Good effort. Any more for any more ? Cut off will be monday morning so if anyone's still up for it you've got a day. You know you want to.....

That's us up to 40 thanks to Kid Twist press ganging family. Good effort. Any more for any more ? Cut off will be monday morning so if anyone's still up for it you've got a day. You know you want to.....

Does Liam not take us up to 41?

I'm in.

ETA: 40 Dee's chipping in at short notice, great effort abdy.

DDYB

Cheers mate, missed this earlier :1eye . You're 41 which works out at £10.97 at head. Much cheapness.

Does Liam not take us up to 41?

Aye, just being a 'tard mate.

I didn't know there was 41 dundee posters on here

We've got a couple of ringers, Kid Twist has bullied a couple of relly's to do it too. There's been a better response than I was expecting TBH, I thought we might get to about the 25 mark if we were lucky so 41 (so far) is fantastic.

We've got a couple of ringers, Kid Twist has bullied a couple of relly's to do it too. There's been a better response than I was expecting TBH, I thought we might get to about the 25 mark if we were lucky so 41 (so far) is fantastic.

The other two of mine have signed up to P+B, but never post. I made sure I was getting them on board to bring the cost down! :lol

Morning, for anyone else who fancies this, I'll be putting a 0900 deadline on this so we can work out the 'per head' price. We're sat on 41 people which is working out at £10.97 each. Much cheapness, go on, you know you want to.

Morning, for anyone else who fancies this, I'll be putting a 0900 deadline on this so we can work out the 'per head' price. We're sat on 41 people which is working out at £10.97 each. Much cheapness, go on, you know you want to.

Fair enough Chomp!

Right pop pickers, here's the list of available players, All those who've agreed to toss cash in get a vote, just put the players name and whether its home or away. I'm reluctant to put a deadline on it this early but the quicker we get the votes in the better, ideally I'll be ringing Dens again later today or tomorrow morning with my bank card in my hand so get voting. Cheers in advance.

Peter MacDonald (Both)

Iain Davidson (away)

Kyle Benedictus (both)

Scott Bain (Both)

Nicky Riley (Both)

Gary Irvine (both)

Willie Dyer (Both)

Kyle Letheren (Away)

Greg Stewart (Both)

Kevin McBride (Both)

Jim McAlister (both)

Martin Boyle (Away)