The P&B Dees Shirt Sponsor

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm joking, obviously. My finishing ability is absolutely terrible.

I'll be Dundee's answer to Franz Beckenbauer. Your midfield general is Turbo Dee himself!

Deeper Dee?

First & only ever post count me in

Cheers Mac, you're no. 39, thanks for taking part and welcome to the Dundee Massive.

Am I on this list?? I vaguely remember posting whilst pished!? If I am then good stuff, if not put me on

Yes mate, got you, you've been assimilated to the Dee collective.

DeeMan for centre forward.

Great shout Spud. Unfortunately for you all I'm too modest to post a link to my goal at Dens. For the third time. And I don't have the vid on my phone anymore.

39 @ £20 = £780 = Two players sponsored VAT included.

I've got no problem with this and Spud suggested something similar yesterday. I sent Harry a PM earlier telling him once we've figured out the 'per head' price I would put a wee dit out saying if people want to give more we could maybe sponsor a youth but if we didn't meed that amount just give it to the club. I'm reluctant to change the goalposts now that we've started it and I don't wan't it to turn into a competition to chip in. If people want to give more then the excess will either sponsor a youth/academy player or go to the club directly. If we end up with enough to sponsor a second player that option can be included in the poll to pick who we want to sponsor. There are a few I've spoke to said they were happy to chip in XX amount but I don't want it to be about that, indeed, 1 person has said they want to be anonymous. The figures you have shown would be amazing if we can pull it off (snigger) but I'm reluctant to ask people for it after getting the 'per head' costs down to just over a tenner.

Can we sponsor Gary Irvine and call ourselves - Gary Irvine's hopeless hoof?

I fired a PM off to Div asking if he'd like to chip in but he's not got back to me yet :( . If he's not too bothered we could call ourselves whatever we wanted. I would go for something like 'BIG BOY LUBE' or something like that but I suppose there are a number of options, feel free to suggest them.......

I fired a PM off to Div asking if he'd like to chip in but he's not got back to me yet :( . If he's not too bothered we could call ourselves whatever we wanted. I would go for something like 'BIG BOY LUBE' or something like that but I suppose there are a number of options, feel free to suggest them.......

We could simply put 'Batman'. Imagine being sponsored by Batman! That would surely put a spring in their step.

Fair play to the Dee's on here.

It's easy to be churlish, but it's good to see fans getting together and backing their team.

Cheers AB - much appreciated.

I'm feeling a bit welled up.

Archived