The P&B Dees Shirt Sponsor

What about your brick at Dens?

I'm assured by those in the know that the famous Dens Park bricks (shrewdly purchased at the bottom of the market by the more intelligent among us) now have a resale value in excess of £6000 each.

The Bobby Cox Stand is worth a fortune.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked Mrs Johnnydun if she minded if I got involved and put some sponsor money in,

Her reply was "Can you f**k, your not giving your money to a guy you dont know online! He will probably f**k off with it"

How right she was.

"I just need you bank account details....."

image.jpeg

For all I know this might be a good idea gone wrong with innocent intent. However if you check the Dees web page for contacting the club it lists the address as 'Dens Park' not 'Dens Park Stadium' as given on the email players list (see page 53, copy didnt work here for some reason). Might be nothing I suppose.

I've not contributed to this but this was the second season that Deefiant ran this and he sorted everything out the first time. I think life has just got in the way this time round rather than anything sinister. It's still obviously completely unacceptable, but Deefiant doesn't seem the type that'd just do a runner with the money.

No it wasn't. Harry run it first time. Deefiant got his name out the hat for the tickets and top at seasons end. 

Don't know which year was the first, but 2014-15 I think Chomp ran it and I came out of the draw for the (Jim McAllister) top at the end of the season.
I met Deefiant at the dinner as I think he had independently sponsored another shirt. Our photo was on here at the end with the McAllister shirt. It's the only time I met the gentleman but he seemed an absolutely stand up guy and I'm firmly in the camp that something unforeseen has got in the way of this.
Obviously would like to know the script but still prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Ah, apologies. Was it you or Thiefiant that uploaded photo's of themself at the dinner? Maybe that's where I'm getting my wires crossed. 

[emoji16], I certainly didn't upload them so he must have.

We were sat at the same table so that's how the photo came about. The team member was Nick Ross who didn't eat enough during the evening to stop a mouse starving to death but was very sociable and certainly didn't seem desperate to get away.

I'm not in the habit of sharing my craven image at all unless there's absolutely no alternative, there's enough out there to frighten children as it is!

Dundee fans were always quite happy to crow about their success* whilst their club was screwing over creditors so its poetic justice that Deefiant has robbed them all.

*success by Dundee standards, fans of big clubs would be embarrassed at flip flopping between the Championship and the top league.

Dundee fans were always quite happy to crow about their success* whilst their club was screwing over creditors so its poetic justice that Deefiant has robbed them all.

*success by Dundee standards, fans of big clubs would be embarrassed at flip flopping between the Championship and the top league.

Well, that's my weekend ruined.

Archived