The P&B Dees Shirt Sponsor

Thank you.

Random question but has he got a brother who plays for Go Ahead Eagles of Deventer?

Saw some footage of them celebrating promotion last week and there was a lad who looks related.

Twin brother

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a provisional list from the club - it's a bit sparse waiting on the other sponsors renewing or not - list as follows

Scott Bain - AWAY

Daryll Meggatt - AWAY

David Mitchell - Home and Away

James Vincent - AWAY

Danny Williams – AWAY

Personally can't get too excited about any of them and would rather wait to see what comes up after the renewals time is up?

Anyone feel wildly differently?

I witnessed Vincent score a goal in the cup final, but that was very tenuous. I'm happy to wait. Do we get a shot at any other new signings too?

I've got a provisional list from the club - it's a bit sparse waiting on the other sponsors renewing or not - list as follows

Scott Bain - AWAY

Daryll Meggatt - AWAY

David Mitchell - Home and Away

James Vincent - AWAY

Danny Williams – AWAY

Personally can't get too excited about any of them and would rather wait to see what comes up after the renewals time is up?

Anyone feel wildly differently?

FFS.

• 1 month later...

I've been a shambles here, I've been working over in Kazakhstan and tbh completely forgot about it - not cool, I'm sorry.

I'll get in touch with the club for the options, we have the full amount sitting waiting to go so should be quick once I get that info.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got a reply from the club today m9s.

It's an underwhelming list but I'll screenshot it at work tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay and lack of presence on here, I've been jumping between Sakhalin island and Kazakhstan for weeks trying to show I'm keen and keep my job.

I've a feeling I'll be sacked as player sponsor co-ordinator tbf!

Will there be more availability when the third (pink) kit is confirmed?

I can ask the question but I don't think they usually do third kits, never did it with the black watch kit and I'm fairly certain our 3rd kit is a similar 1-off deal this season.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived