The "have you ever done something outrageous on holiday?" Thre

I'm sure some of you have seen this doing the rounds on Twitter and Facebook, but for those that haven't, a lassie has been filmed in #marbs (link below, video is NSFW) giving 24 lucky guys 'a good time' all for a fishbowl full of drink. She's - understandably - deleted her Facebook and Twitter after getting a whore (pardon the pun) of a slating. I'm sure her parents will be very proud.

So, lets hear your stories of debauchery and stupidity, P&B. Have you ever done something outrageous whilst on foreign soil? Have you ever done something you regret for a prize at the end? The more ridiculous, the better...

Link: http://www.viralthread.com/magaluf-summer-madness/

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure some of you have seen this doing the rounds on Twitter and Facebook, but for those that haven't, a lassie has been filmed in #marbs (link below, video is NSFW) giving 24 lucky guys 'a good time' all for a fishbowl full of drink. She's - understandably - deleted her Facebook and Twitter after getting a whore (pardon the pun) of a slating. I'm sure her parents will be very proud.

So, lets hear your stories of debauchery and stupidity, P&B. Have you ever done something outrageous whilst on foreign soil? Have you ever done something you regret for a prize at the end? The more ridiculous, the better...

Link: http://www.viralthread.com/magaluf-summer-madness/

:lol: fcuk it - you only regret the things you never did in the end......apparently! :P

:lol: fcuk it - you only regret the things you never did in the end......apparently! :P

Its amazing how you always appear on threads about sluts or something peverse

Due to being in work I'll refrain from clicking the link but is it Cheryl?

It's not sadly. It's apparently a girl from Portadown. I have a few mates from there who know who she is, but don't know her.

Surely a small vacuum cleaning company will be looking to sign her up for some advertising?

"Hi, I'm Marbs girl, and I'm sure good at sucking, but not nearly as good as dustbuster vacuums"

Your a middleaged man, your days of being a pervert are over. The daily mail is the onlything you should be creamin over :P

Middle aged?! Speak for your fcuking self!

I'll click on the link later, when not at work. Mostly because I want to see who she is so I can make sure I never go near it. Also because I'm a pervert.

Aside from the usual drinking far too much and acting like an arsehole, not really.

Not sure you could call it a holiday as such but my visit to Prague in 1986 to watch Dukla v Hearts did not turn out as I would have hoped.

The then Czechoslovakia was in transformation, with the Russians still heavily represented in the area.

My problems started early in a local 'spit & sawdust' bar where me and my mates were having a good craic with the locals.

They then issued a challenge. Down five straight vodkas (the Polish variety) the fastest. Muggins here accepted, never having touched vodka in my life up to that point. Amazingly, I beat their guy but the day went downhill from there.

I felt fine at first but gradually grew more and more pished. By the time I got to the ground I was away with it.

Now as Dukla were the Army club, the Russians had brought several buses of soldiers (mainly cadets) to boost the almost non-existent home support. I was up giving them laldy!. My mate bought me a hot-dog in the vain hope of shutting me up but to no avail.

In the end, Dukla won and we had a goal disallowed and the Russkis were jeering on their way back to their buses. I saw red (sic) and started to run towards a bus as it was moving off. It was an old model and had a ladder at the back, so there I was clinging on and banging the back window at the cadets in side. Fortunately it had not got far when I slipped and landed on my arse, watching gleefully waving soldiers going into the distance.

Vodka? pfft

I think this girl's getting a bit of a tough time here. It's not like it descended into a bukkake session or something. If someone had offered me the chance of a free drink to motorboat 24 girls on holiday, I probably wouldn't even take the drink...

Obviously done loads of outrageous drunken shite whilst on lads holidays but just standard stuff really.

My mates went a bit OTT, got arrested for firing around Crete drink driving on their quads and spent 3 days of their holidays in cells alongside some absolutely mental Macedonian c***s (well thats what they said).

Never done anything too OTT on holiday masel though, hopefully stays that way.

Archived