What would it take for you to vote no?

Spain

What would it take for you to vote "No"?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me, I'm interested. What makes you "proud to be British"?

Our sense of humour, generosity, togetherness, friendship, diversity, inclusivity, tolerance, self depreciation & fairness!

We don't always get it right, but I reckon we're a pretty good lot!!

Our sense of humour, generosity, togetherness, friendship, diversity, inclusivity, tolerance, self depreciation & fairness!

It's like that Kevin Bridges routine about those people who work in Poundstretcher for no money and ask British Gas if they can pay their bills in self esteem.

All of those things are jolly, but not so handy if you're a disabled single mother with a son and daughter in seperate bedrooms.

Its a dam shame we have to be British to be entitled to call ourselves these.

If only I could be these and Scottish as well.

Dam it old chap, thats just not cricket. :blink:

What about all those pesky immigrants though ?

Its a dam shame we have to be British to be entitled to call ourselves these.

If only I could be these and Scottish as well.

Dam it old chap, thats just not cricket. :blink:

We can be both ;) !!

Well... Your first 5 reasons don't sit right with the current direction that right-wing middle England is taking right now. Do they ?

You could say exactly the same about the Left-Wing Social Nationalists in Scotland.

I don't know mate, but they're hardly an Inclusive bunch no?

Can you explain why they are hardly an inclusive bunch ?

Any Scots politician I have heard has said the correct thing in that we need immigrants. Stark contrast to Westminster.

Can you explain why they are hardly an inclusive bunch ?

Any Scots politician I have heard has said the correct thing in that we need immigrants. Stark contrast to Westminster.

The SNP are an inclusive bunch!? really... honest really?

Never mind Scots MP's as a whole, the SNP are running the show!

The SNP are an inclusive bunch!? really... honest really?

Never mind Scots MP's as a whole, the SNP are running the show!

I really couldn't care less about the SNP. They've done a better job in government than anyone else from what I can see. They'll certainly get in at the next election because Labour are totally useless. After that, who knows what the political landscape in Scotland will end up like. I like that. Politics in Scotland and especially the rUK needs shaken up.

In the future I'm not even sure there will be an SNP. Independence is the one aim that brings them together. Basing you're vote on your dislike for the SNP is very shortsighted.

Do you think the current Con/Lib government fall close to the values that you listed ? I don't

Archived