What would it take for you to vote no?

Spain

What would it take for you to vote "No"?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have thought long and hard about the Federal option, but if you are going that far then just go the whole hog. I've believed in independence almost all of my life so there is nothing that will make me change my mind.

Think we are starting to see that once you open your mind its nigh on impossible to say NO.

YES YES YES.

Happy for Mr Bairn that he managed to wake up and become a YES before he was left with a lifetime of regrets.

Add me to the "gun to the head" list. There's no reason I can possibly think of for voting "no". For me to switch, I'd basically have to completely shite it at this stage, and that's not going to happen.

Alex Salmond to be caught humping Sturgeon while foaming at the mouth and shouting that he is creating a super pure blood baby who will rule the world.

Even then, I'd just console myself that he'd probably snuff it soon and vote for independence.

I was a no voter up until around the time the white paper came out. My reason was that I felt British too but after taking an interest and doing some digging there was only one choice. Yes all the way. No amount of pish will convince me otherwise.

Perhaps better together actually researching and making a proper point, rather than talking down our country and paying celebs to back a no vote

Archived