Popular things you generally have no time for

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nightclubs and holidays to shitholes like Ibiza/Zante/"Napa" etc - Absolutely crap places, full of cretins, playing soulless music as said cretins make an arse of themselves due to being absolutely smashed. As a teetotaller, don't mind pubs but I can't go nightclubs at all. Probably mostly to do with my terrible patter and lack of success with birds too.

Tattoos - Just don't get it at all. 99% look absolutely shit.

Music Festivals - Two days sat in a muddy field full of drunken neds. No attraction in it whatsoever.

The Royal Family (apparently popular) - Tax dodging parasites on society. The French had the right idea to end that hereditary guff.

Radio 1 - Full of absolute cretins playing the most dull as dishwater music around, repeatedly in tight rotation. Sorry, not for me generally.

Nandos - Never been, don't care to ever go.

Christmas - Just grim at times. Best thing about it is the absolute avalanche of fitba round about it.

22 going on 52 judging by this list. Bah humbug.

You sound like a right laugh.

Night clubs.

Spending money to stand in a room playing extremely loud music, which is largely shite, surrounded by drugged up idiots makes little sense to me. Would far prefer to go to a pub quiz or watch the football. Don't get them.

I'm in the exact same boat. Just don't understand the appeal at all.

The other thing I've never really got into are music gigs. In saying that, the other half has persuaded me to go see Paloma Faith in November. I must be mad.

I hope you lose your hearing before then.

And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Well, here's hoping. Just need to stand next to this guy for a couple of games to have that sorted...

With a lot of those the reasons you probably dislike then because you are teetotal.

I love Christmas, but I once had a Christmas without alcohol and it was atrocious and dull.

You sound like a right laugh.

Likelihood is aye jmothecat. Christmas is dull but the football round it is a real winner. Boxing Days are always great days out no matter the result. Game at Inverness this year on the 27th will be a good day out.

I'm not that bad LinkinFighter, just a hell of a good moan. Still the first to make a tit of myself on karaoke on a night out stone cold sober. Done a bit of skydiving and white water rafting whilst out here in NZ, so can't be all too dull!

Facebook

Reality TV

Religion

Saturday night TV

Hip Hop/Dance/Dubstep music

Most movie remakes of older films and TV series. Granted some are good like Cape Fear, The Fugitive and A Fistful Of Dollars

Nightclubs

HD tv

If I visit my mum and she finds me watching BBC1 on '1', she'll quite literally grab the remote off me and change it to '101' instead, even if she's not watching. "But it's a HD tv!!!".

I really, really don't see the fuss unless you've gone to the effort of buying something on BluRay over DVD.

However... I can understand it for football as players face's can be ever so slightly more distinguishable in HD . Kind of like my specs which I only wear for the football to see which player is which at the opposite end.

Pointless remakes of decent foreign films just because Cletus and Darlene from Damp Cleft, Idaho won't/can't read subtitles for a couple of hours of their lives.

I raise you remakes of old films which were originally in English made because writers can't come up with a new idea for a new film and think that some tacky special effects will improve it. There have been tonnes of them over the past few years.

I'm waiting for another Jurassic Park. Probably a prequel version (Triassic Park?)

Nightclubs and holidays to shitholes like Ibiza/Zante/"Napa" etc - Absolutely crap places, full of cretins, playing soulless music as said cretins make an arse of themselves due to being absolutely smashed. As a teetotaller, don't mind pubs but I can't go nightclubs at all. Probably mostly to do with my terrible patter and lack of success with birds too.

Tattoos - Just don't get it at all. 99% look absolutely shit.

Music Festivals - Two days sat in a muddy field full of drunken neds. No attraction in it whatsoever.

The Royal Family (apparently popular) - Tax dodging parasites on society. The French had the right idea to end that hereditary guff.

Radio 1 - Full of absolute cretins playing the most dull as dishwater music around, repeatedly in tight rotation. Sorry, not for me generally.

Nandos - Never been, don't care to ever go.

Christmas - Just grim at times. Best thing about it is the absolute avalanche of fitba round about it.

22 going on 52 judging by this list. Bah humbug.

Agree with most of this. Night clubs i despise them, waste of money and always the same "choons" every week.

Nandos is alright nothing special but good when you get it for free/giftcard.

Christmas i have to kind of agree - without drink its terrible.

Archived