Popular things you generally have no time for

I won't deny that I have indeed come very close to making the time for it on a number of occasions (the number is either 'one' or 'two').

It's very frustrating to have no time for sex. On one occasion, I literally had a girl in my room. It was all going smoothly until I stripped completely naked. The young lady looked me up and down before remembering that she was meant to be meeting somebody at some location at that very moment. Simultaneously, I realised that I had no time for it anyway. It was ideal for both of us, and I informed her of that fact.

She was clearly quite upset that I would have had no time for sexual intercourse in any circumstance because, when I asked her if she wanted to meet up during the following week, she said no. This was absolutely ideal for me, as my diary was packed to the brim for the following week. I informed her of that fact, then we parted ways. Haven't seen her since then.

What you need is premature ejaculation. It's great. A woman seen me naked once and asked who I could satisfy with..."that?"

I said me!

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Men wearing lycra. Where I live, it's not just "tolerated" for men to wear lycra leggings while out running/cycling, it seems like it's mandatory.

Scum... sub-human scum.

Popular music is a great shout.

I'm guessing >90% of the stuff on Radio 1 or Clyde/Forth/Tay/Northsound is never heard again after 6 months from release, preserved solely on the ironically named 'That's What I Call Music #1577'

Star Wars.

I genuinely don't understand why it is so popular with people of my generation (early twenties). Folk who grew up with it, fine, there is the nostalgia aspect. But I can't understand why people my age, who didn't grow up with it, are so obsessed. I finally got round to watching the original trilogy a few years ago, and I was shocked by how bad it was.

Night clubs.

Spending money to stand in a room playing extremely loud music, which is largely shite, surrounded by drugged up idiots makes little sense to me. Would far prefer to go to a pub quiz or watch the football. Don't get them.

Formula 1, Le Mans, Superbikes, rallying, etc.

Basically anything that involves men driving cars or motorbikes around the place. Bores the tits off me and I can't watch for more than a couple of minutes.

I've never been to Nando's. I've never seen Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, The Wire, Game of Thrones, Prison Break, 24 or Mad Men.

Basically, if it's popular, I'm not into it. #Hipster

I never watched any of those shows either. The last box sets I watched were Peep Show.

Also, agree with folk about tattoos. They are fucking everywhere. Why are they so popular? Fucking tattoo sleeves and the likes. I just don't get it. I blame that lisping, smiley gimp, Beckham.

I am worried it me getting old though. But I am pretty sure most new popular music is fucking awful.

A lot of it being churned out from folk off of the popularity contests which are your X-Factors etc certainly haven't helped.

That aside, Avicii, Armin, Tiesto etc sold out and raped electro. :angry:

Eta: Add TV talent shows to the list, obviously.

Eating out. Genuinely can't be bothered with it. I'd rather sit in with a takeaway or make something in the house.

Energy drinks. They are rank.

Getting absolutely rat arsed every weekend. I would rather sit in with my mum and dad or even my girlfriend some nights than go to kitty's for the 1000th time. Much prefer spending a bit more every now and then and going out somewhere different.

Tattoos - never been interested in them and approximately 98% of the ones I see on other people are shit. If people want their name on their wrist or an 'inspirational' quote on their forearm then fine, but I feel they look daft.

Deadmau5 and Tiesto - I like dance music but have never been a fan of these two. I like some of Tiesto's (earlier) stuff but have always thought the former was a bit pants. Not worth near the hype both seem to get.

Nandos - very average quality at an inflated price.

TOWIE/Geordie Shore/The Valleys etc. Glorification of absolute degenerates, that people up and down the country actually seem to want to imitate with identikit haircuts and shit tattoos.

I could go on and on here, mostly because I'm a moany b*****d.

Archived