Days Until The Next Dundee Administration Prediction Thread

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if Dundee signed players their own fans link them with (Boyd, Higdon, Zaliukas, Elokabi) to name but a few they'd be straight in admin.

In the real world, they're signing cast offs from St Mirren, Hibs and players from part time football. They won't go into admin, they'll just get relegated again.

On the subject of creepy behaviour, I remember looking at my mobile a few year back to have noticed a missed call from a strange number. Obviously I just left it, as if I don't have your number saved, chances are I don't know you. A few hours later I got a text that read something like, 'Hi mate, it's Lichtie4Life from Pie and Bovril...' and then went onto mention a thread I was involved in but completely forgot about. He assured me he'd delete my number after this text but felt he should, 'let me know'.

To this day, I've no idea how he got my number.

On the subject of creepy behaviour, I remember looking at my mobile a few year back to have noticed a missed call from a strange number. Obviously I just left it, as if I don't have your number saved, chances are I don't know you. A few hours later I got a text that read something like, 'Hi mate, it's Lichtie4Life from Pie and Bovril...' and then went onto mention a thread I was involved in but completely forgot about. He assured me he'd delete my number after this text but felt he should, 'let me know'.

To this day, I've no idea how he got my number.

Think he works for a site called chickswithdicks.com

By the time you'd filled in our new customer application form and we'd taken 2 trade references, ran a fairly in depth credit check on you we might advance you some minimal credit facilities - but only what your pocket money could reasonably cover and then only if your dad stood guarantor.

You truly are clueless aren't you?

Seems legit, and by that it sounds like utter bullshit on your behalf. It's quite clear you are unemployed and trying to wing it. Especially as you think that it's the company's fault for providing a product or service then not getting paid for it.

Mystery solved then, it's clearly Fife Spud who is a seething mess posting Facebook pages under alias accounts.

Absolutely delighted I wind you up so much tbh 8)

I'm glad you think it was me Gav ;)

Seems legit, and by that it sounds like utter bullshit on your behalf. It's quite clear you are unemployed and trying to wing it. Especially as you think that it's the company's fault for providing a product or service then not getting paid for it.

I own a high turnover low margin business. Credit control is absolutely crucial. I think I know appreciably more than you do on this subject. Feel free to carry on slavering your pish and exposing your naivety though.

Fifespud either knows who it was, or was the person involved, and was about as subtle as a brick about it.

Anybody with a reasonable grasp of the internet knows how to do it - if the victim makes a schoolboy error.

For the record it wasn't me - believe that or not - Stan is such an attention seeker it's just possible he did to himself.

NewDomDom, on 02 Jul 2014 - 18:40, said:

Fifespud either knows who it was, or was the person involved, and was about as subtle as a brick about it.

I know Fifespud's done a few things on here he more than likely regrets. (Season ticket being the prime example) I don't think he's sad enough to do that though. Probably likes you believing it, however.

I own a high turnover low margin business. Credit control is absolutely crucial. I think I know appreciably more than you do on this subject. Feel free to carry on slavering your pish and exposing your naivety though.

Of course you do. "High turnover".. :lol:

How much of that 'high turnover' is based on people not paying for you?

Edit: Wait, was it this weirdo that was posting the Facebook picture? It seems about right as he was going on about the guy's kids in another post.

Edit: Wait, was it this weirdo that was posting the Facebook picture? It seems about right as he was going on about the guy's kids in another post.

You need psychiatric help to get over this DFC hatred. IMO.

They don't pay 'for me' you thick c**t they pay for 'goods'.

I'd explain it to you in more detail but you've already shown you're too clueless about business to understand.

Gutted I never got the chance to see what this 'moonface' character looked like. :(

Trust me Biggie, you've dodged a bullet.

Once you've seen the moonface it can never be unseen.

And it was his imaginary kids not his actual kids although as he told us his girlfriend has 2 kids which he regards as his - I said nothing about them (despite what he has said about other posters real kids I might add) -can you not get anything right?

Archived